Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unfunny f#ck boy Ari Shaffir had his NYC comedy club gig canceled after death threats + some of his unfunny comedian friends are defending him...

I've seen people on the internet criticize non black people for even saying "the n word" to replace using the actual word.

But on one hand that vid was taken wayy outta context....it's so obvious u gotta be purposely ignorant to use that to make your argument. Unless u support it with context.

on the other hand I wouldn't use the word at all even for the same purpose Rogan supposedly has in his discussions

For good or bad Rogan is in that same space as Bill Maher, Michael Rapaport etc. with a lot of black people. Tolerable, but habitual line steppers

Rather they telling a ""story"" or not. These white folks know what time it is. Quite a few of use that as a cop out. You can tell by how ""enthusiastic"" they say it. Using phase "n-word" would be just as effective to make their point. But they just HAVE to say NIGGER

I guess that's the major point of our disagreement. That whole "N word" shit is stupid to me. Are we all 10 y/os here saying fuzz because we don't want want our parents to hear us say fuck? Come on. If a CAC comes up to you and says "Fuck you N Word," you going to beat his ass despite him not saying the actual word, because intent is what matters. The same goes in reverse.

Dude has over 1500 episodes of his podcast all between 1 and 2 hours. Someone was able to squeeze all the times he's said that word on his podcast in a 29 second video, and people are really trying to act like he goes out of his way to find a reason to say the word. Ya'll know damn well you wouldn't stand for this type of silly criticism of people ya'll actually respected.

10 or 100 years old...if you know certain shit is considered offensive or disrespectful you don't say or do it,especially if your goal NOT to be offensive and disrespectful.

Regardless of the context it's being used in, had it been a montage of Rogan saying "n-word"" instead of ""nigger" no one would bat an eye.

Now I don't think any of these guys mentioned are outright unapologetic white supremacist racists. But I do feel they have a (unhealthy?) fascination with black people and our culture to were it borderlines fetishism. Maher for sure....

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
10 or 100 years old...if you know certain shit is considered offensive or disrespectful you don't say or do it,especially if your goal NOT to be offensive and disrespectful.

Regardless of the context it's being used in, had it been a montage of Rogan saying "n-word"" instead of ""nigger" no one would bat an eye.

And that's what I'm saying is stupid. Getting mad because someone uses the word innocently in a discussion about the word is dumb no matter how you slice it. Ya'll seem to just want to be mad at him at this point.

Now I don't think any of these guys mentioned are outright unapologetic white supremacist racists. But I do feel they have a (unhealthy?) fascination with black people and our culture to were it borderlines fetishism. Maher for sure....

I don't know about the others, but what is your basis for saying that for Rogan. Again, ya'll are making it seem like he is constantly talking about black people. 90% of his podcasts have nothing to do with black people. The 10% that are, are with black guests.

I don't see why any black person would want to listen to rogan soley based on the examples in this thread..

Ari's original Lakers rant
Planet of the apes story
Countless n bombs

Why would i subject myself to that on purpose? Why would i add to his streaming numbers?

Im good.

I don't see why any black person would want to listen to rogan soley based on the examples in this thread..

Ari's original Lakers rant
Planet of the apes story
Countless n bombs

Why would i subject myself to that on purpose? Im good.

No self respecting black person would listen to his podcast if it actually was what you're trying to imply it is. It's not that though. You don't like it cool, but I still fail to understand why you're going so far out of your way to misrepresent it. That doesn't make any sense. If he really was the racist you're saying he is, you wouldn't need to do any of that shit to prove it.

Back