Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Undisputed 🥊 (10/11)

Damn, they even got the taco meat on Shawn Porter's chest digitalized (pause).

I was too lazy to record the video but I played a fight in my career post patches

Initial observations, you not knocking anybody out as easily as you could previously

Between round stamina has definitely been addressed. I remember reading that they wanted this to take into account what you did in the round that would impact how much/little you gained. Interesting they didn't incorporate a mini game but I also get it that it could possibly be abused

Initially I didn't like they don't show you the CPU damage during the fight. There's other things that show damage though like seeing the face turn red as well as visible swelling.

The movement is much improved although it can get clunky when the CPU is trying to evade you to set up a counter. It's but a bad thing. It's just noticeable. Fight night also suffered from this so it's not exclusive to this game.

I'm a button presser as the analog never feels natural when trying to string combos together. Another observation, you can't break punches mid throw. Might just be a video game issue cause you probably won't ever be able to replicate real life down to the smallest detail.

This game is on the right track though. I'm pleased with the changes
Thank you

Back