Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated TV Shows you wish more people watched?

Graceland

Consequences

Manifest - shits weird but I stumbled into it

Timeless

im just now starting to see a few people talk about Queen of the South

Life in Pieces is hilarious
Yooooo i thought i was the only one who watched this. That shit has me fucking dying I rewatch it all the time. Damn shame they cancelled it but it was definitely falling off in season 4. Season 1 and 2 were GOAT and hilarious af tho

Les Revenants - the original French version not the failed American attempt.
Even tho the series is technically incomplete and unfinished with only 2 seasons the shit was fire. Very original concept.

This trailer has some spoilers but it was the only one I could find. Watch at own risk.

Rosewood - TV show with Morris Chestnut. Show was well rounded but only lasted 2 seasons.

Limitless - I found it entertaining

Battlestar Galactica - high stakes Sci fi classic. Amazing acting, writing, plot, direction with a tight budget. They did that shit. It just does not get it's due. Especially on abw. That hurts me.
God tier sci fi right there.

The ending caught me completely off guard, getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Yā€™all fuck w Mr. Robot like I do but ppl give me a funny face when I recommend it irl

honestly, I can't even begin to get into Mr Robot and that's because of the way my 22 year old has described it since day one. It just seems like yet another shitty wannabe "hacker" kind of a show that tried to make it more realistic but when she tells me about it I'm like "nah, I'm good".

honestly, I can't even begin to get into Mr Robot and that's because of the way my 22 year old has described it since day one. It just seems like yet another shitty wannabe "hacker" kind of a show that tried to make it more realistic but when she tells me about it I'm like "nah, I'm good".

Heā€™s a hacker but thatā€™s really just a lens they use to critique society. Watch the pilot at least.

I never forgave Syfy channel for cancelling Stargate Universe lol.
Battestar Gallactica will always be dope.
Supernatural had a bad season or two but I still love that show.
Justified
Banshee

I never forgave Syfy channel for cancelling Stargate Universe lol.
Battestar Gallactica will always be dope.
Supernatural had a bad season or two but I still love that show.
Justified
Banshee
Man, Syfy has a bad habit of canceling their shows. That is why I stopped getting invested in their tv series. When they canceled dark matter and one other show where aliens were living with humans in a post apocalyptic St.louis. I was done after that.

Man, Syfy has a bad habit of canceling their shows. That is why I stopped getting invested in their tv series. When they canceled dark matter and one other show where aliens were living with humans in a post apocalyptic St.louis. I was done after that.

Yeah It's been fuck SyFy when they cancelled Alphas.

The Shield doesnt get credit for being one of the GOATs.....Its right up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad for me

Show was way ahead of it's time

Playmakers was really good too but it had a short run, NFL wasnt having that

yes its great as is

recently rewatched it all
And had the feeling the show was meant for one hour episodes but since fx was the channel they had to cram alot of details that you have to rewatch to catch important small details.. dope show and well written

my favorite storyline: julianS

Back