Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated Posters

Oh yea @Like_Water too. That negro don’t be playing.
@Kentucky did get funny lately. I think after he said he was gonna shoot some deer. Some other shit he said had me laugh out loud.
@Word...Life but he don’t post as much as he used too.
@Rubato because of his arm but nah he is funny and a good poster.

A lot of people I listed ain’t really underrated to me because I rock with them but I feel like if they did post more they would definitely have this site jumping.

giphy.gif

@Kentucky is a funny dude.
@Black_Samson has me dying laughing with a lot of shit he says. The shit be so left field that it ends up making sense.
@silverfoxx because he's a dope ass producer and a cool dude. I don't think he's ever had a negative word for anyone.
@Lou Cypher is legit hilarious and has been since the IC.
@GOAT is a good poster, if not a little weird. I can't tell if it's because he's a contrarian, or because he's in Iowa, where most of the black people there probably play for the Hawkeyes. I'm thinking it's a bit of both.

And @Soul_Rattler because he's the architect of the greatest thread on this bitch -- Planet Chocolate.

@Black_Samson has me dying laughing with a lot of shit he says. The shit be so left field that it ends up making sense.
@silverfoxx because he's a dope ass producer and a cool dude. I don't think he's ever had a negative word for anyone.
@GOAT is a good poster, if not a little weird. I can't tell if it's because he's a contrarian, or because he's in Iowa, where most of the black people there probably play for the Hawkeyes. I'm thinking it's a bit of both.

And @Soul_Rattler because he's the architect of the greatest thread on this bitch -- Planet Chocolate.
Appreciate you brother! This like my first ever mention lmao

@silverfoxx is the Robert Ross of the ABW.

Nothing but positive vibes from the homie

Back