Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated Posters

@Thor
@Inori
@Rubato
@Marc123

I think I've given these 4 the most cosigns outta all the posters on here.

Damn near be agreeing wit a lot of the shyt they've said on some of these topics. I'm missing someone else tho.

Edit: added Marc

Last edited:
A lot has already been dropped that I had in mind like Gabi, Rubato, Playmaker, Englishdude. It's still a lot of them out there that's in the sea. Since his name hasn't been dropped yet; @Mis4Mighty. His insults towards posters be hilarious.

@MallyG gets my vote

He pops out the cut from time to time and has me dying. Not only that, but he his knowledge of car buying helped save me a few Gs earlier this year.

Props man

Appreciate the nod/mention bro! My posting is sporadic b/c I'm usually busy and/or on the go, but I try to catch up on everything once I get settled. You're funny as hell too btw.

And I'm glad I could help and happy to hear you saved some bands on your new whip from the stealership (b/c that's essentially what they are).

I bet you went w/ Carvana didn't you?! U was outside when they pulled up doin' the dance and all that weren't ya......

FreshForsakenArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

*Inside Joke*

Appreciate the nod/mention bro! My posting is sporadic b/c I'm usually busy and/or on the go, but I try to catch up on everything once I get settled. You're funny as hell too btw.

And I'm glad I could help and happy to hear you saved some bands on your new whip from the stealership (b/c that's essentially what they are).

I bet you went w/ Carvana didn't you?! U was outside when they pulled up doin' the dance and all that weren't ya......

View attachment 64965

*Inside Joke*

Lmaooooooo

Nah man, I stay set trippin so I took my Carvana dude looking self over to CarMax and threw up the hood

I’d say I’m underrated but I barely post, so I’m bout as relevant as I should be. I lurk like a motherfucker tho and def @atribecalledGabi and @Sion up there as favorites but I do t know if they are underrated either. They’re pretty well respected.

@BDBIID solid.

Anyone else I name would just be on some popularity shit. Most of us right where we supposed to be

Back