Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Marvel's Black Panther

Rate

• Total voters
Tchalla is much more hardcore in the comics. He was very uninteresting in this movie. MBJ commanded the kind of presence the king of wakanda is supposed to
Completely agree

If I could recast id let MBJ play Tchalla

Ain't shit great shit this movie but MBJ

We'll revisit in another 2 years...
Most of y'all prolly ain't watch it since 2018

fighting scenes was some of the worse in the MCU

That’s my major issue

Story was meh and BP was boring

tenor.gif

Civil War
Winter Soldier
Ironman 1
Ragnrock
Avengers 1
Avengers 2
Avengers IW
Avengers Endgame
Homecoming
GoG

Quick ten
Hell nah. BPs actor got their shit off compared to these films and actually tried to tackle Black American vs Africans in a damn Disney production of all things. Showing actual different cultures and customs along with the score and sound effects stop it. I'll give you the other films cause I have my own reasons why some of those are in my top 5 of the MCU films.

I'll say it was par for the course as far as marvel debut movies go. It did what it was supposed to do such as world building. Introducing the supporting characters the third act was the best part . my only complaint was the cgi fight between panther and Kilmonger at the end. I. Wasn't too much feeeling the over exaggerated futuristic Look of Wakanda as high tech hidden underbelly which is inspired by the tenasi Coates run of the 2009 comic.. Everything else I m coolwith. Didn't like the fact that they killed off klaw but kilmonger could possibly come back . he died and was resurrected in the comics. So why not bring him back in the mce. Wait I forgot to mention I wasnt quite feeling Kiplinger having his own panther suit.

Last edited:
I do think most marvel movies are overrated tho. Like I tried watching a few before Black Panther came out. I like Thor when his sister was fuckin up Valhalla . Was never really into everybody else in Marvel that deeply besides X Men

Last edited:
Back