Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Marvel's Black Panther

Rate

• Total voters
i used the ratings from 3 sites

they all appear to have enjoyed this particular movie

So the average of the 3 is the baseline. Got it. That would give it basically a 90%. I'd say that's slightly overrated.

tenor.gif

One of the great films in the last 10yrs

It's only peer is other Marvel Movies

Seems to me its underrated
:stare:

Properly rated.

Niggas and I mean NIGGAS just over analyzed this marvel film because it was the black one. Nitpicked it OD because of course that’s what niggas do. The more and more critical acclaim it received only added to the nitpicking.

Niggas ain’t breaking down other villain speeches piece by piece like they did Killmonger. But with BP it’s like niggas wanted a badge of honor to be on some “well actually it’s not that good“ shit especially as time passed since the release. In real time the criticism was lite but as I said the more and more love it got...people wanted to be contrarians.

Is it absolutely perfect like IW nah. Is it really good tho..yes.

Properly rated.

Niggas and I mean NIGGAS just over analyzed this marvel film because it was the black one. Nitpicked it OD because of course that’s what niggas do. The more and more critical acclaim it received only added to the nitpicking.

Niggas ain’t breaking down other villain speeches piece by piece like they did Killmonger. But with BP it’s like niggas wanted a badge of honor to be on some “well actually it’s not that good“ shit especially as time passed since the release. In real time the criticism was lite but as I said the more and more love it got...people wanted to be contrarians.

Is it absolutely perfect like IW nah. Is it really good tho..yes.
Talk to these nerds b

Niggas hate they own skin

Where were all y'all when I was beefing with niggaz 2 and a half years ago

:popcorn2:

Nah, I’m excluding you. You were talking down on it in real time. I didn’t and don’t agree but I respect it.

But as you just said, you were on an island in real time.That thread was nothing but love before cats wanted to be Contraian Charlie’s.

It was a good movie but a tad bit overrated in my opinion. I've stated on numerous occasions why I felt this way but I still enjoyed the movie eventhough I thought it could've been even better than it was.

I loved the hype leading up to the movie, the discussions and the think pieces after it hit theaters also. I really look forward to part 2 so we can see how they try and improve

Back