Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uncommon names Hall of Fame

I read an article several years ago. This girl was in kindergarten and the teacher kept pronouncing her name wrong. So the girl's mother came in and told her how it's supposed to be pronounced. It was spelled; La-Sha and the teacher was calling her, "La Sha".

Her mother told the teacher, "you're supposed to pronounce the "dash", her name is pronounced "La Dash Ah"

And of course we have the famous football player/coach Dick Butkus

I work with a Quadron and a Dantavious. Went to high school with a white girl named Lashawna and one of the dudes i was cool with in high school names was Taveron Chevay and we called him T.C.

I knew three chicks named Diamond. All of them were some fightin' ass broads, quick as fuck to swing on someone and all three of them were pretty as fuck.

Come to think of it, I have yet to meet an ugly woman named Diamond. I'm hoping to keep that streak going.

I've heard so many uncommon names in my field of work. Sometimes the names are as crazy as the person themselves. Only a few have stuck with me.

Aqua Don
Connectyc (pronounced Connecticut)
Courvoisier

Had a co-worker named Pinkie.

My nigga reminded of a cat used to work wit’ us at tha job named Kunta Kintay...he worked there for a year before anybody knew cuz he went by Tay

Last edited:
Back