Welcome To aBlackWeb

Um, Shooting Your Shot Online.

Shooting cause you like the persons vibe and pic, whether it's fuckin or a relationship depends on the convo.

States away dont stop shit.

The hell is 'ldr'?

I'm sure people do it for the online fun as well. I've seen it on here.
LDR is long distance relationship

Anytime i ever hollared online it was just to meet and beat. Enough women locally that i can meet for deep connections.

Myself personally,

I've been on different forums over the years and from what I've witnessed, it never goes/ends well. To me I just think it's a waste of time when it could be 50-11 different guys in said woman's inbox trying to "shoot their shot". No thanks.

It's too risky. You have to stay very low-key.

Myself personally,

I've been on different forums over the years and from what I've witnessed, it never goes/ends well. To me I just think it's a waste of time when it could be 50-11 different guys in said woman's inbox trying to "shoot their shot". No thanks.

It's too risky. You have to stay very low-key.

That's going off assumptions though. I'm about to shoot my shot right NA. My inbox stay dry, you wanna make it wet?

received_1954275684582605.gif
I kid I kid

I just do it to claim chicks online for my deaf pimp stable

@Kandy holla at a deaf pimp ....

....and this gonna finally be the year I finally can confirm by tasting if @Reesey's upside down puanny sunshine tastes like Reese's Pieces.....

Connections happen for various reasons and you have to respect them as such. Please don't force things...

What I'm really trying to say is

Hide ya bitch cause I'm back outchea.

Shit shawty you ain't never had a friend like me I'm one in a million

tumblr_mogylom4BX1r986t6o1_400_zpshgrh40t0.gif

If you only knew that four page letter was never meant for you....

I didnt even entertain shit if the person wasnt close enough for anything to go down

I'll chat if we got a vibe but yes there's always the idea of possible sex on the back burner

and if I didnt feel like shit was going that way my convo got real short lol

now that im married and feeling myself its even shorter.....im straight up about everything and if you aint with that (a lot arent), we aint gotta waste time

The hell u wacking me saying I've had a couple long distance relationships for?

I have no idea what you're talking about. If it says I did it, I was hacked.

Or it's when we kept thumbing eachother down for everything so you late... fight me.

Back