Welcome To aBlackWeb

Um, Shooting Your Shot Online.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I almost got a year under my belt of being on a forum. During, that time I have experienced being “hollered at”, I’ve seen men shooting their shots. I might’ve seen women shooting their shots too. I can dig it.

HOWEVA, when shooting these shots, are y’all shooting just to fuck, are you thinking about the long term, does knowing that it’s a possibility they are states away stop anything? Are you basically down for the LDR shit? Is it all just for fun. Is it just to claim them online?

Qtna.

i talk shit .....but i know nothing will come of it.

but i am sure if the right two people got together...it can be long term....but i think from the jump its just a smash for ladies and dudes.

Crazy to me. Ive done it in the past just to see how far I can take it (surprisingly took it a good distance but I aint want no smoke) but I dont want to meet you niggas. Im not here for personal.

Crazy to me. Ive done it in the past just to see how far I can take it (surprisingly took it a good distance but I aint want no smoke) but I dont want to meet you niggas. Im not here for personal.

so you ducking this fade?

im only 6'1"

Well I communicated with women when I was on the IC. Three or four of them... when they were in my city

I had a date with one. We went to a park. Smoked a spliff with light liquor. She took me to hers. Cooked up a meal for us both. Then a movie... she was African

But the fact we hooked up through an online HipHop message board was just well... one of the little things you look back on a smile

Well I communicated with women when I was on the IC. Three or four of them... when they were in my city

I had a date with one. We went to a park. Smoked a spliff with light liquor. She took me to hers. Cooked up a meal for us both. Then a movie... she was African

But the fact we hooked up through an online HipHop message board was just well... one of the little things you look back on a smile

u smashed Moreno?? props

shooting your shot is essentially that..

throw out the bait and see where it lands...

i've been meeting chicks online since aol chat rooms with the a/s/l/p?
black planet, myspace, all that shit.....

i done met chicks that i just chilled with.. chicks that was just fuck buddies, it's literally whatever...

shit even after i got my wife info, i messaged her a few times on myspace before we finally exchanged numbers.......

that shit go however it go forreal

I almost got a year under my belt of being on a forum. During, that time I have experienced being “hollered at”, I’ve seen men shooting their shots. I might’ve seen women shooting their shots too. I can dig it.

HOWEVA, when shooting these shots, are y’all shooting just to fuck, are you thinking about the long term, does knowing that it’s a possibility they are states away stop anything? Are you basically down for the LDR shit? Is it all just for fun. Is it just to claim them online?

Qtna.

B636F9ED-B992-480D-BF80-3444D9032588.png
Fuck is tryna do right now? Chill da fuck out

Never really shooted my shot. Just converted. If they were interested, then I'd let them decide how they wanted to take things.

But nothing materialized or anything. Hell...I couldn't even tell if I peeked any legit interest from any ladies from the forums I've been on.

Shooting cause you like the persons vibe and pic, whether it's fuckin or a relationship depends on the convo.

States away dont stop shit.

The hell is 'ldr'?

I'm sure people do it for the online fun as well. I've seen it on here.

Co-sign...been “shot at” a few times but never actively pursued something. I prefer local talent.

This is exactly what I'm saying but I guess niggas got a different story they weren't present for miscontrued lol

Back