Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Interesting...

Dave is a genius!

hannibal-eating.gif

"you said you want a safe work environment, well it seems I'm the only one who can't go to the office anymore"

fire-flames.gif
........still roasting their ass on their hypocrisy

Dave is in his work environment...on stage in front of thousands of people. Also interesting he said "you won't summon me" then proceeded to lay out the terms to summon them. Both sides are being hypocritical to some extent. Either way the documentary hopefully is dope and has footage from those shows he did with Chris Rock. Those 2 on stage together is something everyone should get to see.

Dave is in his work environment...on stage in front of thousands of people. Also interesting he said "you won't summon me" then proceeded to lay out the terms to summon them. Both sides are being hypocritical to some extent. Either way the documentary hopefully is dope and has footage from those shows he did with Chris Rock. Those 2 on stage together is something everyone should get to see.

bolded, I thought this was clearly a joke told in some truth

bolded, I thought this was clearly a joke told in some truth

I think the terms were clearly jokes but I do think he's serious about meeting on his terms. Which he is entitled to, but it also means he can't be but so shocked if they demand the same. I do think he was smart about stating that this is more about corporate interests than any noise coming from the LGBTQ community though. I also think he's smart enough to get his original pov across about the racism that comes from white LGBTQ folks, it's just that he didn't make that distinction clear until the last special and so by then non white lgbtq people were also already dug in and weren't gonna budge from their original stance. That's something that's the fault of Chapelle for not making that clear from the jump.

The trans movement is WHITE SUPREMACY
Nah. There's nuance there tho. Dave's overarching point was calling out white hypocrisy and racism within trans and feminism movements. Instead of talking about that, it became how Dave is a transphobic misogynist.

Toni Morrison said "the goal of racism is to distract"....so the whole conversation became one big deflection which is white supremacist adjacent.

Nah. There's nuance there tho. Dave's overarching point was calling out white hypocrisy and racism within trans and feminism movements. Instead of talking about that, it became how Dave is a transphobic misogynist.

Toni Morrison said "the goal of racism is to distract"....so the whole conversation became one big deflection which is white supremacist adjacent.
My comment isn't nuanced like this response, its broad for sure.

Its the bottom line

Its "at the end of the day"

The point is white men who already control the world are now pulling this shit

Trans demand to be recognized as something they are not. They will disrupt the world to have their demands met. Furthermore they want to re-identifiy the rest of us by using pronouns. These are traits of white supremacy

Back