Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

England really made it, huh

giphy.gif

Had to come home and have a shower after getting beer dashed over me multiple times at one of them open space screenings kmt.

I'm watching the final in my yard
I'm thinking of doing the opposite.. Really I'm just expecting to bag a couple giddy hoes for the night or some jokes from men crying while wasted.

Never rooting for England again. They (and United) made me cry in '02, football had me on some moist shit that year but hey, I was young.

Had to come home and have a shower after getting beer dashed over me multiple times at one of them open space screenings kmt.

I'm watching the final in my yard
I'm thinking of doing the opposite.. Really I'm just expecting to bag a couple giddy hoes for the night or some jokes from men crying while wasted.

Never rooting for England again. They (and United) made me cry in '02, football had me on some moist shit that year but hey, I was young.

I'm torn between these options too... On the one hand, I ain't tryna get into some mess especially with Covid still on the loose, but at the same time... The atmosphere will be something not witnessed perhaps again in my lifetime especially in London!!!

I'm torn between these options too... On the one hand, I ain't tryna get into some mess especially with Covid still on the loose, but at the same time... The atmosphere will be something not witnessed perhaps again in my lifetime especially in London!!!
Yeah. If I'm out on sunday, I'm rolling wid a mask.

Closest friend has spent over a decade being uninterested in football (I blame arsenaL), he's thinking of calling in sick for monday, just so he can catch the vibes.

If they win, the city is going to be shaking.

I'm doing the mature boring monogamous relationship thing but for you man who are still on the hunt, the easy pickings will be out there hahaha

If yesterday was a sign of things to come these hoes will be bussing it open for a glass of prosecco if England actually win the damn thing

Grealish isn't the Messiah sterling and saka have been

Sterling and Saka have played more minutes and started more matches than Jack has tho.
Plus in his short 30ish minutes on the pitch yesterday, even if he didn't have an assist(like he did in previous matches) , his ability to retain the ball AND draw fouls as he typically does at Villa was extremely helpful. Grealish and Kane did that perfectly yesterday. No Messiah, all have contributed and played their part masterfully. I got love for all 'tree of em.

Back