Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

I'm doing the mature boring monogamous relationship thing but for you man who are still on the hunt, the easy pickings will be out there hahaha

If yesterday was a sign of things to come these hoes will be bussing it open for a glass of prosecco if England actually win the damn thing

Hey, it's a beautiful thing, if she's worth it.

I'ma be like you soon. First one in 2 years, just gotta get this summer out da system.

Yow u know what's funny....yall posted some bs like this b4 connecting the dots and chelsea did fucking win the ucl. So u never know.

So I've been in a group talking about englands number 10 role all day and I gotta to say...chelshit fans ride or die for mason mount. Good grief.

Everyone is saying he's been pretty average all tournament. The chelsea fans came out guns blazing. It was a cool discussion to pass the time but it got ridiculous. Apparently he has more ability than saka, sancho and grealish. On top of that a chelsea fan claimed mason mount is worth more than pogba. That's when:
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Back