Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

I hear you but to me I think (1) Scholes was the most underrated. (2) I was a way bigger fan of Ince than I was keano. I guess I'm just a Keane hater.
I also hear people downplaying Scholes' abilities but I understand we live in a 'what have you done for me lately' world. Never mind that he got 100 goals primarily as a central midfielder (only a small part of his early career was as an AM).

I actually think Scholes will become more underrated as time goes by as people who lived through and saw him control games die out. Apart from his volleys outside of the box he doesnt have many moments that make you go 'wow' on Youtube so i can see appreciation for him decreasing which is a damn shame.

If Im Pogba and/or Mbappe I would pull up on Rabiot and telling him his marge is gonna get him beat the fck up...

Dissing the players is one thing but attacking their families is some next sh!t and does not fly at all, whatsoever... I would defo step to Rabiot and tell him his scum bag marge needs to send a hand written apology...

Last edited:
Back