Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Rabiots mom gets into it with the Pogba and Mbappé family blaming their sons for the loss.
it’s all in French but she basically says it’s because of Pogba’s missed ball that lead to the third goal and Mbappé being arrogant that France lost.
She’s also this nigga’s agent.
Kmt her son road them 2 cats coattails to a wc trophy and got mad he couldn't do the same for the euros.
Tf that cat do that match other than take long ass shots to thy kingdom come?

Kmt her son road them 2 cats coattails to a wc trophy and got mad he couldn't do the same for the euros.
Tf that cat do that match other than take long ass shots to thy kingdom come?
Lmao, he was actually put on the standby list but said he couldn’t follow the training regiment so he left. Terrible decision.

Rabiots mom gets into it with the Pogba and Mbappé family blaming their sons for the loss.
it’s all in French but she basically says it’s because of Pogba’s missed ball that lead to the third goal and Mbappé being arrogant that France lost.
She’s also this nigga’s agent.

I thought he finally dropped her as his agent and selected Zahavi?

Either way she is one of those nutcases. I saw her on some documentary involving Rabiot some years ago and she was way too involved.

Football is a game of opinions but this one is just wrong. Keane overhyped? No sir, regularly back in those days when we were putting in shitty or average performances (contrary to popular belief Fergie's teams didn't put in swashbuckling performances every week) Keane would be the one to win the ball time and again and get the attack going with those balls that he would push through to break the lines with. Of all the players of Fergie's era Keane might even be underrated!
That's the most famous one but he did that on a regular in the league. Him and Ince was such a monstrous midfield. They were actually a bit like Kante in terms of being able to do both sides of the game except i would say Kante is a better dribbler than both

I hear you but to me I think (1) Scholes was the most underrated. (2) I was a way bigger fan of Ince than I was keano. I guess I'm just a Keane hater.

Back