Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Massive upset for France.

I wonder if the stars could be aligning, I mean… if England can win tomorrow…I can see a path to the end.
All the trollin about Chelsea winning the champions League is going to come back and haunt me in the worse way possible

I wonder if the stars could be aligning, I mean… if England can win tomorrow…I can see a path to the end.
You think you have a chance of Germany? Mr Big Brain gonna do the right thing and play more attacking?

Huh Pogba played marvelously this on Deschamps and the defense
I agree.

My point was that, their heavy reliance on pogba's creativity failed, albeit due to the attackers (mainly, mbappe).

Perhaps if deschamps starts utilizing a player like coman more, who displayed great wing play in all his appearances or maybe starting placing more onus on griezman or maybe not play two CBs at RB.. The french would create a diverse range of chances.

Perhaps this game doesn't quite shed light on the issue but the tournament as whole, they were stagnant until the ball left pogba's feet.

Yo fuck Keane and Gary Neville.

They really just spent time talking shit about pogba!

Neville "He's at his best when the team is dominant"

What kinda stupidness is that?. When he was the reason they had dominant spells.

2 guys that couldn't lace his boots.. these man played for the best team in the country, in squad littered with elite ballers, with the highest transfer budget and one of the managers of all time... all for years and their talking just about what they don't like about pogba.

What kinda stupidness is that?. When he was the reason they had dominant spells.

2 guys that couldn't lace his boots.. these man played for the best team in the country, in squad littered with elite ballers, with the highest transfer budget and one of the managers of all time... all for years and their talking just about what they don't like about pogba.
To be fair they said you seen the best and bad of him he was perfect going forward but he was extremely slack for the equaliser

@dasmooth1 Argentina will be on BBCi player at 1am Legit if you want to laugh watch it
Man tonight's action already distracted me from my assignment and i gotta get up for work. I wanted to watch the copa but that time difference is no bueno

Tranquilo

To be fair they said you seen the best and bad of him he was perfect going forward but he was extremely slack for the equaliser
Yh briefly mentioned the positive by sandwiching it with lengthy talk of what they don't like and most of it was about his club football.

How about stick to the euros and not your feelings on club football.

Frustrating ain’t it u listen to these bozos u d think he threw the match for Switzerland.... sports pundits are really turning into racist trolls

Pogba will never be good in their eyes. He could have the season of a lifetime next season and they will still look for his faults.

Pogba was one of the best players for France tonight (if not the best), and them stupid pundits found some way to slander him.

Mbappe fluffed his lines from multiple Pogba's key passes tonight otherwise he would have had a hat-trick of assists plus a goal.

I sincerely doubt they'd be any English midfielder (regardless of result) tomorrow who would play as good as Pogba today... BET!

Last edited:
Haaland was in Mykonos tonight thinking "Mbappe ain't got shit on me!"

0_JS237184163.jpg

Pogba will never be good in their eyes. He could have the season of a lifetime next season and they will still look for his faults.
It's because he is black and eccentric. White people know exactly what they're doing. They love hyping up their own to the clouds players like Foden, Mount, Grealish etc. Just imagine how the pundits and news papers would react if one of those three played like Pogba has been playing in this tournament

Back