Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

TBH Im not sure about everyone else who has done CRP training but I forget most of my first CPR training couple months after learning it as thankfully you dont need to use it... Ive done a few at different training qualifications which included CPR and they often give different instructions too...

The defib is pretty straight forward but the CPR is easily forgotten...

Lmao when you search for his name on twitter people are blaming the vaccine he hasn't got

The anti vaxxers will be going crazy... I saw one team (i cant remember which one) getting their vaccines on Sky Sport News like couple weeks before the Euros started and tbh I thought it was weird having it so close to the tourney just for the fact it can make you fatigued and under the weather...

Smh..I saw the first half on my lunch break and Scotland were creating, especially Robertson…missed both goals tho

Wha Gwan Scots?

Just listening to Justin Edinburgh's son Charlie on Sky Sport who runs the JE3 Foundation in honor of his Dad... Justin (ex spurs and Leyton Orion manager) had a cardiac rest at the gym and died as a result of the gym not having a defibrillator on site...

Apparently if you have a cardiac rest and dont have access to defib you only have a 1/10 chance of survival...

It should be compulsory that EVERY gym and sports club have one on site...

The postive thing to come of this Eriksen incident is everyone is now talking about the importance of CPR, how to preform it, heart conidtions and defib access etc... Hopefully this will inspire change...

It's scary how common it actually is, and it just puts fear in you for taking part in any sport. I agree - gyms and sports clubs should have defibrillators as standard, and basic CPR training at schools and work places should be available to everyone.

It's scary how common it actually is, and it just puts fear in you for taking part in any sport. I agree - gyms and sports clubs should have defibrillators as standard, and basic CPR training at schools and work places should be available to everyone.

Mad thing is there are not many better feelings then be absolutely fckd and covered in sweat from sport but recently Ive been abit more concerned about this kinda thing...

Thats why you gotta give so much credit to athletes that push themselves to even 70-80% of their physical limits, because even when you think youve had a mental session and cant carry on, weve probably still got another 50% in us, its just so fckn painful to get that extra 50%...

Last edited:
Back