Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

I guess its coo that the two powerhouses are in the Copa American final. I was liking Colombia and their uni's. Good game.

Oh and Cuadrado, Borja , Borre, Muriel, Mina, Sánchez, Ospina, Zapata...I knew who was on the squad...

I guess its coo that the two powerhouses are in the Copa American final. I was liking Colombia and their uni's. Good game.

Oh and Cuadrado, Borja , Borre, Muriel, Mina, Sánchez, Ospina, Zapata...I knew who was on the squad...
Haha you know that wasn't directed at you.. just some Manchester based people

tenor.gif

Dwl niggaz will lose their shit.
We'll lose the international trophy talking point and have to rely on cristianos multiple league domination as our next go to on why he's better than the other guy.

It's abysmal. The most impressive thing about his freekicks to me nowadays is the forlorn look of the guy he bullied off of it to go take it

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

smh I fucking hate all media outlets in this country, and that dickhead with the comment, so many people think like him too. We been below average and had one decent half of football (second half of Ukraine).

I'm going out to watch the game for the first time this tournament. I already feel like it's a huge mistake

😬 I ain’t even going out if we make the final, can’t be fucked with grown ass men crying over a game in their head was already one.

people in their mid 30s still going out midweek games getting battered and pulling sickies the next day. Sad.

Where the hell is there a little Jamaica?

There's a reggae band called black Uhuru who released a song about the neighbourhood called "youth of Eglinton".

Lot's of Jamaicans and Jamaica descended ppl in Toronto. The city's planned for preservation of the area under a heritage act. It's meant to support the character of the region, bolster black businesses and provide protection against gentrification. We'll see how it goes. Demographics r always changing. There's loads of Portugese ppl here now.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back