Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

i agree on the overhype of 1966 and how much this trophy will will create another century of dickriding the team.

even if we don’t win they will still talk about the win against Germany every tourney in the future like it’s a trophy in itself not realising how much it makes up look happy at constantly underachieving and being content with mediocre wins.

lol he’s using google translate bro, he’s anti England till we win.

you see how hes flipped Jorginho over the course of this tournament? Last year he was garbage now it’s back to the propaganda push. Disgusting behaviour lol.
Wow Jorghino slander was from @toheeb27
I was undecided. You too could spread propaganda if you didn't sell Martinez.

Lmao if you ever catch me on the England bandwagon it means my life is in danger and I'm letting people know.

Martinez has been playing well for Argentina you could of had an arsenal representative on the big stage but you sold the wrong keeper

ahh I’m with you, yea was well aware we sold the wrong keeper.

haven’t caught any of the copa america this year game schedule is couple hours too late for me to watch and manage to be productive at work the next day.

so I’d be talking blind propaganda, that kinda propaganda is only used by Man Utd fans.

Ugh smh here we go
Had to slip us in there

Aye, you’re an honest man and very non biased that wasn’t for you, that was Man U fans in general.

maybe a couple others on here too…..
79acce88-105d-4a99-9c84-8a9a2a216415_text.gif

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You are honest it's cool I don't care who wins Brazil or Argentina.

But a bit of me is interested in seeing how your fan group reacts if Messi does win

they will be furious, I tried arguing with my boys (5 Man U fans) about Ronnie being shit at FK, they wasn’t having it for shit, even after showing stats.

only thing iconic about that mans set piece is his stance, outside of that absolute trash. Championship players got a better conversion rate.

But a bit of me is interested in seeing how your fan group reacts if Messi does win
tenor.gif

Dwl niggaz will lose their shit.
We'll lose the international trophy talking point and have to rely on cristianos multiple league domination as our next go to on why he's better than the other guy.

they will be furious, I tried arguing with my boys (5 Man U fans) about Ronnie being shit at FK, they wasn’t having it for shit, even after showing stats.

only thing iconic about that mans set piece is his stance, outside of that absolute trash. Championship players got a better conversion rate.
It's abysmal. The most impressive thing about his freekicks to me nowadays is the forlorn look of the guy he bullied off of it to go take it

Back