Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uchemba........ Lawwwd

Damm G! Comm on brah, Pamela Alexandra??.... You think i want to argue about a woman I'm not fucking? The fact is you can't give credit where credit is due. But even i can recognize real and put respect on it when i see it. You have seen soo much Photoshop that now your mind instantly think " FAKE UNTILL DO so and so." and you have a right to think that way no doubt! Ya I'm new on this board. but this board is ABW. all BLACK web, I was born with that mindset my G. But i see 90% of white bitches here, that when a black QUEEN pops up niggas like you gotta hate first. But when the white hoes pop up she gets all LOVE.. like what nigga?

My videos stands as they were a reference point to her weight. She is a chef and a fitness guru, that should prove everything. But i guess i gotta post video cause who wants to read this shit..

Dawg nobody is saying her body is fake or trash, I rock with her harder than you kid . I’m simply saying that her photos are enhanced And she Doesn’t have enough video footage to back these photos up. Even when she do post a video of her ass it’s a wack camera angle, a very short video, or she’s barely showing her figure like in photos. You don’t even know how that ass move cause she barely moves it or even walk. I ain’t saying she gotta get naked or twerk. But it would help if she done a runway walk type of video or touch it and make it jiggle or show us a better cuff. I’m speaking for the ass committee and these are facts!! Idk who your affiliated with ?? Lol. She’s in my top ten but I can’t bump her up cause she doesn’t have enough material. And I only compared her Pamela cause Pamela posted hella pics but no good vids of her ass but when she finally did the pic didn’t match up to the video. Her ass wasn’t ass plump as the pic and wasnt ass curvy as well, she’s still thick but only REAL ASS men knows what I’m talking about.

I can’t claim her goat or crown her queen status until I see a full runway walk type of video. She don’t have enough of material for me calculate a body ratio for her.

There you go again. You don't understand anything i said .You have not looked that's why i'm cumming at you like this. Maybe this might work?
"Dawg nobody is saying her body is fake or trash" -- "She Doesn’t have enough video footage to back these photos " -- you are contradicting your self here but anyways, these are the 2 main points right?

Since you like Calculations... calculate this. The videos i posted proved everything. The fitness Nike add was to display her Frame. She was madd skinny before. She wanted to be a fitness model before anything. If you fuck with her more then me you should know this. Anyways the music video i posted was her gaining a little more weight. But you can she how her body changes with weight gain. Then i posted videos of her recent weight gain and you can see her frame is the same just more weight on it.. Look at her arms its damm fat! Her tits are in your face! This is also because of her chef business and love of food. But again you should know this right? Do you even know what her cooking business name is?

There is Tons of videos of her showing her Cheeks for you. You will not get that "runway put hands on cheeks and move it" to solve your calculations! Shes not the thot type. You define woman badness with your algebra Equations. Nigga you straight envy that shes to fine for you to comprehend So you hate rather then enjoy her like the rest of us are doing. Idunno... kid?

There you go again. You don't understand anything i said .You have not looked that's why i'm cumming at you like this. Maybe this might work?
"Dawg nobody is saying her body is fake or trash" -- "She Doesn’t have enough video footage to back these photos " -- you are contradicting your self here but anyways, these are the 2 main points right?

Since you like Calculations... calculate this. The videos i posted proved everything. The fitness Nike add was to display her Frame. She was madd skinny before. She wanted to be a fitness model before anything. If you fuck with her more then me you should know this. Anyways the music video i posted was her gaining a little more weight. But you can she how her body changes with weight gain. Then i posted videos of her recent weight gain and you can see her frame is the same just more weight on it.. Look at her arms its damm fat! Her tits are in your face! This is also because of her chef business and love of food. But again you should know this right? Do you even know what her cooking business name is?

There is Tons of videos of her showing her Cheeks for you. You will not get that "runway put hands on cheeks and move it" to solve your calculations! Shes not the thot type. You define woman badness with your algebra Equations. Nigga you straight envy that shes to fine for you to comprehend So you hate rather then enjoy her like the rest of us are doing. Idunno... kid?
Bro I know all this bullshit your speaking, I’ve been following her prolly way before you even knew she existed. That’s why I’m speaking what I speak. I kne she’s badder than most that why I’m in this thread. I’m not saying she’s trash or anything if you can read. I’m just simply stating that she doesn’t have enough Material out to validate her status on MY goat list. Yea she has pics but I’m pass the pic era with all this photoshop. Just looks at her waist in her ig pics, she is making her waist smaller, yea her waist is naturally small but it’s obvious she’s using technology to make it smaller, a fool can see that shit. I’ve been in the game longer than you cause it’s only takes one pic to sale you. I know the games these broads pay and I be around women in person daily unlike you. Like I said she needs more videos for me not that bullshit you posted, if you say you got more videos than drop a mega I dare you lmaoo cause you can’t. I dare you to find 5 solid videos I’ll cash app you 100 before you can blink lmaoo good luck !! Her material she drops doesn’t validate her in the hall of fame just yet dawg. Stop making this seem like I’m Haiting on shawty

Bro I know all this bullshit your speaking, I’ve been following her prolly way before you even knew she existed. That’s why I’m speaking what I speak. I kne she’s badder than most that why I’m in this thread. I’m not saying she’s trash or anything if you can read. I’m just simply stating that she doesn’t have enough Material out to validate her status on MY goat list. Yea she has pics but I’m pass the pic era with all this photoshop. Just looks at her waist in her ig pics, she is making her waist smaller, yea her waist is naturally small but it’s obvious she’s using technology to make it smaller, a fool can see that shit. I’ve been in the game longer than you cause it’s only takes one pic to sale you. I know the games these broads pay and I be around women in person daily unlike you. Like I said she needs more videos for me not that bullshit you posted, if you say you got more videos than drop a mega I dare you lmaoo cause you can’t. I dare you to find 5 solid videos I’ll cash app you 100 before you can blink lmaoo good luck !! Her material she drops doesn’t validate her in the hall of fame just yet dawg. Stop making this seem like I’m Haiting on shawty

This dude man......You have not been flowing this chick before i have. That's why i said whats the name of her cooking business? Suprise! you can't say. You keep bringing up pictures. Nigga i don't care about pictures. Pictures are lame as hell with technology! This shows your lack of comprehension. I used VIDEOS for my clams. I don't give 2 shits for pictures. You said you pass the picture era but you telling ME to look at her IG Pics? This clown man...Listen to your self. Yes she don't Validate your goat list. I agree with you because your Algebra is wack. You been in the game longer then me? around badder woman then me? Nigga you don't know me. Don't come at people like that you will be clowned on.

She don't need more videos. Her videos are enough to make her goat!. You just want your 4 finger 1 thumb discount enjoyment that shes not giving you. sorry! Drop a mega of her? That is my point right there! You putting her with your Thots onlyfans megas mentality! you will never get a mega from this woman. She is VERY well off. Wait a minute you are right. this mentality of woman your around. I Guess you are around badder woman then me.... full stop!

This dude man......You have not been flowing this chick before i have. That's why i said whats the name of her cooking business? Suprise! you can't say. You keep bringing up pictures. Nigga i don't care about pictures. Pictures are lame as hell with technology! This shows your lack of comprehension. I used VIDEOS for my clams. I don't give 2 shits for pictures. You said you pass the picture era but you telling ME to look at her IG Pics? This clown man...Listen to your self. Yes she don't Validate your goat list. I agree with you because your Algebra is wack. You been in the game longer then me? around badder woman then me? Nigga you don't know me. Don't come at people like that you will be clowned on.

She don't need more videos. Her videos are enough to make her goat!. You just want your 4 finger 1 thumb discount enjoyment that shes not giving you. sorry! Drop a mega of her? That is my point right there! You putting her with your Thots onlyfans megas mentality! you will never get a mega from this woman. She is VERY well off. Wait a minute you are right. this mentality of woman your around. I Guess you are around badder woman then me.... full stop!
Dude your a whole fucking clown imma let you and your dream girl be since you be stalking this bitch. You sound like and obsessed fool right now. Your right I can’t compete with a stalker who follows someone every second of the day .

Dude your a whole fucking clown imma let you and your dream girl be since you be stalking this bitch. You sound like and obsessed fool right now. Your right I can’t compete with a stalker who follows someone every second of the day .

The world is not as big as you think it is. Not everyone are strangers to each other. Calculate that one. Enjoy your day! Sorry admins for derailing this thread.

How is she very well off? Cooking business?

Back