Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uchemba........ Lawwwd

Key word “frame”. The pic ain’t real till I actually see it move in a video. SheS a photoshop fraud. All she need to do walk down turn around and come back so she can be verified. Until then she’s just another Pamela Alexandria.

Nigga what you mean? Don't place this TOP 3 Shark with your Tuna fishes. She certified, Verified and Stamp Approval BAD!. Theres more video of her out there just do a search my G.

Nigga what you mean? Don't place this TOP 3 Shark with your Tuna fishes. She certified, Verified and Stamp Approval BAD!. Theres more video of her out there just do a search my G.

Like I said she still stands in the same boat and Pamela Alexandra. Yea she’s bad with a nice shape but her photos are photo shop and she barely have videos. Even the videos you just showed don’t prove a point. The videos don’t equate to the busty photos we see. Kallmekatrina don’t post a lot but she has the videos and material that proves her shit is legit and not photo major is required. Learn your shit youngin before you speak

Like I said she still stands in the same boat and Pamela Alexandra. Yea she’s bad with a nice shape but her photos are photo shop and she barely have videos. Even the videos you just showed don’t prove a point. The videos don’t equate to the busty photos we see. Kallmekatrina don’t post a lot but she has the videos and material that proves her shit is legit and not photo major is required. Learn your shit youngin before you speak

Damm G! Comm on brah, Pamela Alexandra??.... You think i want to argue about a woman I'm not fucking? The fact is you can't give credit where credit is due. But even i can recognize real and put respect on it when i see it. You have seen soo much Photoshop that now your mind instantly think " FAKE UNTILL DO so and so." and you have a right to think that way no doubt! Ya I'm new on this board. but this board is ABW. all BLACK web, I was born with that mindset my G. But i see 90% of white bitches here, that when a black QUEEN pops up niggas like you gotta hate first. But when the white hoes pop up she gets all LOVE.. like what nigga?

My videos stands as they were a reference point to her weight. She is a chef and a fitness guru, that should prove everything. But i guess i gotta post video cause who wants to read this shit..

Back