U Ever Talk Urself Out Of Some Pu$$y?

Yeah.

I was 19 when I told this chick I wanted her exclusive on some relationship shit and if not, no more sex.

She called my bluff and told me
:boybye:

Reactions: silverfoxx
my homeboy used to get cars from the car lot he sold cars at. so one day he came through and told me to change the brakes. i didnt cause i didnt have the right tools. anyway i drove around and met a bitch at the park cause she thought i had a car (ford explorer) she comes over cause moms was gone and ask me where was my car. told her it was in the shop.

well we upstairs in my room and she laying on the bed waiting for me to make the first move. like a dumb ass i started dancing and bullshit without going for the kill. left with this bitch to go get her check and i can tell the bitch was heated. lets just say the bitch never hit me back. fuck my life. the pussy was mine.

Back in high school, I was at this party and I saw a girl from one of my classes who was always flirting with me but we ran in different circles so we never hung out before. We started talking and drinking and the whole time she kept trying to include her friend in the conversation. Not reading the situation properly, I thought she had her friend there for safety or whatever or maybe she wasn't really feeling me but was trying to play matchmaker with her friend. Fast forward a couple of hours later and I'm dancing and kickin' it with this chick and she gives me a kiss and says "let's get out of here... can you walk me home?" (remember this was high school and I didn't have a car yet). I was thinking "I'm in!" until I see her girlfriend come walking up saying "oh, are we going to leave now?". The whole walk to her place I'm thinking how am I going to get rid of her "cockblocking" friend and she hits me with the "my friend is crashing at my house tonight". Vexxed, I drop her off at her place and make up some excuses about how I got to get going, and walk on to my house (which was about 15 minutes away).

Come Monday back at school, I bump into the same girl on the way to class and she says that I should of stayed at her house. Apparently, her parents were gone away that night and she had worked out a plan with her girlfriend to get me in bed with the two of them. She was testing the waters to see if I was into her friend too because she was inviting me into a threesome and I was too stupid to read the situation.

My friends from back then still clown me about it to this day... so young and naive I was.

Oh word?...

Am I lying about something? @AMKC (beezy)

7eurW.gif

Reactions: Duwop and MzKB
Yeah when a chick at the bar asked if she could kiss me and I asked if she had herpes.

Too many times I never knew when to stop talking shit or trying too hard to be funny. Now that I know better it's too late because I am in a long term relationship.

I just watched a poster talk himself out of some potential vagina. Not like that’s not rare around here but you niggas gotta do better.