Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Ever Talk Urself Out Of Some Pu$$y?

ALl the fucking time when I was younger...i remember one chick i went out on date with when i was 22 or some shit...took her out for dinner; took her back to the crib; she invited me in to talk or look at her crib or whatever ( obvious sign)...she had a big ass pimple on her forehead i couldnt take my eyes off; i just kept talking bout God knows what til she hit me with the I got to be up early move.....woke up the next day like fuck the puss was there for the taking.......but i never felt bad bout talking myself out of puss cuz aint no telling what those thots were carrying

Maaaaannnn HELL YEAH!!

I remember this one hefa...her attitude make me call her that...wanted me to meet her back at her crib one night.

I hadn't smashed yet. Mainly b/c her ATTITUDE was turrible. I brushed it off b/c it was lil tolerable. I pretty much gave up thinking I was gonna get some the whole time we were talkin... until she hit me.

She was out wit her friends and heading home when she called. Told me she wanted me to spend night with her...BET!!

I dunno why I asked this or brought it up, but for some reason, I asked her what was she gonna wear. I wasn't tryin drive 35mins to the country...in the middle of the night...only to haven this hefa talmbout she just wanna cuddle. Naw.

But judging by her tone, she really was trying do something that nite. Unfortunately my dumbazzz kept askin what she was gonna wear...is she planning to lay naked...I'm not laying in bed fully clothed...oh you gonna lay naked but what if I do the same...smh

Needless to say she was no longer interested in me coming over. My homeboy made it worse by tellin me he waa chillin wit her and her cousin, and was talkin about how good her sex game is, and that I missed out...

View attachment 13867

...nothin else needs to be said mayne. Nothin else.
hold up. this bitch had a threesome with her cousin?

this is wild. for a relatively vanilla person, you stay around some wild shit.

My fails all take place when I approach a chick. I'll approach her, introduce myself, and if she seems into it, ill ask her if she wants to get coffee and her number. If chick is not interested for whatever stupid reason (cause it cant be my fault!), I take the L and bounce.

Cant remember ever talking myself out of pussy when I was close to hitting though. I usually seal the deal.

My homeboy made it worse by tellin me he waa chillin wit her and her cousin, and was talkin about how good her sex game is, and that I missed out...

index.php
that's a 3sum b

I have a lot tbh.

There arent many people i like to spend an extended amount of time with. Id have chicks that i used to bang that would hit me up and when i go over there, we would fuck and I would nut, then i would immediately want to leave. Either they werent that attractive or they were annoying or they would want to pillow talk or some shit. Just SOMETHING would make me want to leave. Especially after nutting. So through the years i had several of these weekend hook up chicks and sometimes they would hit me up late at night telling me to come over. Me being a person that thinks ahead would go jack off so i can guarantee lasting longer and start getting ready, but a bunch of times depending on the girl texting me, i would go jack off then after finishing would think about it more and eventually just think "nah, im good." and ignore the texts. Until the next time i got drunk and wanted to bang someone.

One of the differences between a man and a woman is that a woman knows from the moment she looks at a nigga if she will give him the pussy. If she wants to give him the pussy, the only thing that will stop that from happening is that man turning her off when he says some dumb shit that she ain’t trying to hear.

If that scenario played out opposite.......Most men will overlook what a female says because his only goal is busting a nut.

Yeah when I was born but I couldn't talk yet. It was all will power and impatience.

Nah I'm bullshittin. I'm a C section baby cuh!

Can only think of one time I played myself. A few months ago I pulled this bad chocolate joint from Barbados. She was feeling the Kid and everything was great. We linked up on a date and everything was set for me to get the PowerU. She was down, but it was one issue that kept popping up. Her daughter had epilepsy and would get seizures and shit from time to time. After that date we went on, it became hard as fuck to see her again because her daughter always had issues. The first few times she cancelled I was kinda cool or at least I didn't show any frustration, but one day after a full 24 hours of sexting and talking dirty on the phone I thought everything was good. Her daughter had been fine for a week or so and she had a baby sitter lined up. Like 2 hours before I was supposed to see her she called me, I assumed she was gonna cancel so when I answered I was like " so let me guess you cancelling again right? what the fuck yo, its always something." She was like "I was just calling to see if you wanted to link up a lil earlier, since the sitter is here now." Gotdamn, I tried to recover from that b, I really did but she cut the kid off.

Pretty sure i coulda at least attempted to smash beezy when she was in toronto but i aint really want no smoke. Straight pussied out. Didnt even go meet her. Shit was too weird.

i was just barely legal..........at a party i shouldnt have been at......walked into my car after i noticed shit was fishy............sucks growing up and realizing people aint shit......i get in my car......radio aint working

Back