Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Ever Talk Urself Out Of Some Pu$$y?

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
@ the fellas: Have u ever talked urself out of some pussy? U look back days or even months later and realize where u fucked up? If so, drop that story.

@ the ladies: Has a nigga ever talked himself out of some pussy? U was just about to give him some pussy and he done fucked it up. If so, drop that story!​

Yea, when I first went to stay wit my Aunt in Bmore. This girl lived bout 5/6 houses down, first couple days in bmore she was really into me.

To the extent of the third day of knowing me, she offered to have me come over and have some of her food that she cooked.

I know how chicks up north can be on the jux. So I asked my cuz if she was good money..do I take her up on the offer.

He ask me how it all went down and told me..nah, don't trust her..it good of u to doubt

He got the word around town..I mean he live here..so I go bet , I ain't going

She come back through later that evening mad talking bout I stood her up...I kinda brushed her off, cause in my mind she sheisty cause my cuz said so

A month later this nigga fucked her

:lolfoh:

I love my family...

Maaaaannnn HELL YEAH!!

I remember this one hefa...her attitude make me call her that...wanted me to meet her back at her crib one night.

I hadn't smashed yet. Mainly b/c her ATTITUDE was turrible. I brushed it off b/c it was lil tolerable. I pretty much gave up thinking I was gonna get some the whole time we were talkin... until she hit me.

She was out wit her friends and heading home when she called. Told me she wanted me to spend night with her...BET!!

I dunno why I asked this or brought it up, but for some reason, I asked her what was she gonna wear. I wasn't tryin drive 35mins to the country...in the middle of the night...only to haven this hefa talmbout she just wanna cuddle. Naw.

But judging by her tone, she really was trying do something that nite. Unfortunately my dumbazzz kept askin what she was gonna wear...is she planning to lay naked...I'm not laying in bed fully clothed...oh you gonna lay naked but what if I do the same...smh

Needless to say she was no longer interested in me coming over. My homeboy made it worse by tellin me he waa chillin wit her and her cousin, and was talkin about how good her sex game is, and that I missed out...

Pt57KJA.gif

...nothin else needs to be said mayne. Nothin else.

Broke up with a nigga once over a game of spades....lemme explain...

It was his first time meeting my friends. My girls and I have been playing spades together for at least 6 years. This is his and my first time playing together.

He starts off playing the king of spades. His only spade, mind you. Needless to say, we lost all night.

Jo, I was mad as shit, but what made it worse is that he was mansplaining to me that I need to learn to follow his cue then proceeded to attempt to reteach me the game while I'm sitting there with my girls that know I can play.

My eye has never been as dry as it was that night.

Now I don't mind following a man's lead, but I'm not gonna let you just lead me off the cliff if I know you're going the wrong way.

Broke up with his bad decision making ass the next day.

Broke up with a nigga once over a game of spades....lemme explain...

It was his first time meeting my friends. My girls and I have been playing spades together for at least 6 years. This is his and my first time playing together.

He starts off playing the king of spades. His only spade, mind you. Needless to say, we lost all night.

Jo, I was mad as shit, but what made it worse is that he was mansplaining to me that I need to learn to follow his cue then proceeded to attempt to reteach me the game while I'm sitting there with my girls that know I can play.

My eye has never been as dry as it was that night.

Now I don't mind following a man's lead, but I'm not gonna let you just lead me off the cliff if I know you're going the wrong way.

Broke up with his bad decision making ass the next day.
U did the right thing, a man that don't hold the king of spade till he know both the jokers gone is not the Man U need

U did the right thing, a man that don't hold the king of spade till he know both the jokers gone is not the Man U need
I don't play with jokers but either way it wasn't even the highest spade!

My girl picked that shit up with her ace like 'Thank you!'

I'm getting pissed off all over again just thinking about it...

I don't play with jokers but either way it wasn't even the highest spade!

My girl picked that shit up with her ace like 'Thank you!'

I'm getting pissed off all over again just thinking about it...

Well, ur girl fucked up by playing the ace, I'd held that shit as a threat to anyone who thought to challenge a high spade from my partna.

Cause if he played king, and nobody played ace, ether u got it or I and my partna do

So ima drop the queen if I got it, and if nobody...hold up, y'all might use the duce as a trump card..so disregarding that as a possibility

If I play queen and y'all don't drop an ace..I know y'all bodied

Well, ur girl fucked up by playing the ace, I'd held that shit as a threat to anyone who thought to challenge a high spade from my partna.

Cause if he played king, and nobody played ace, ether u got it or I and my partna do

So ima drop the queen if I got it, and if nobody...hold up, y'all might use the duce as a trump card..so disregarding that as a possibility

If I play queen and y'all don't drop an ace..I know y'all bodied
Imma have to disagree, my dude.

The jack is the one you gamble with. That's the feeler cause people will either bring out their trumps or fly low to the ground to give their partner a chance.

Im certain the majority of you niggas have talked yourself out of some pussy

...just by reading what you post up here

@ the fellas: Have u ever talked urself out of some pussy? U look back days or even months later and realize where u fucked up? If so, drop that story.

@ the ladies: Has a nigga ever talked himself out of some pussy? U was just about to give him some pussy and he done fucked it up. If so, drop that story!​

Yes lol whole life.

Some years ago this girl assumed that i thought she was crew booty or something. Kind of glad i avoided that cuz she be depressed and posting status about never finding love and etc

Every visit to the island....And I'm there a lot.

That's why i hook up the homies and I go rub one out and hit the pool.

Call me dumb....but I'm on the Eaton.

Back