Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Ever Date Someone & Find Out They're Alil Off?

But forreal, what’s wrong with soft dick pics?

I’ve been rejected so much, it’s not even funny.
B91730A7-CEFA-4EE7-901E-40FC84E9E536.gif

I talked to this dude. He was cool af at first then we started talking on the phone more and that mf would never let me talk! He would ask me a question and then when I start to answer, start yapping again. Then be like “bye” and I’m sitting there like nigga, i said nothing the whole time.

No my request for the picture rejected.

My dick pics are classics if you must know. Nigga
:shrug3:mines trash

I talked to this dude. He was cool af at first then we started talking on the phone more and that mf would never let me talk! He would ask me a question and then when I start to answer, start yapping again. Then be like “bye” and I’m sitting there like nigga, i said nothing the whole time.
That's funny, ion know how u out talk a gemmni

This one don’t exactly fit the topic but I had to break up w this one chick off of how fuckin ditsy she was and the fact that she constantly misspelled the simplest of words. She was a cool chick but I couldn’t get past that shit.

Sheeit... that's my ideal convo right there. The less I have to say the better. Quicker for people to tell on they self.

Craziest shit was a chick I dealt with for 4 years... she wanted to have my kid so fuckin bad. Shoulda left it alone but u know how that goes...

this broad would blow up my phone insane... I'm talking 10 calls a night, regularly. She would text me so much ridiculous shit so often just to keep my attention that one time I showed my kinfolk and they were in tears fr fr. It was that pathetic. But what kept me around was her thang was on tap, literally. Any time I wanted. All I had to do was drive down to Crenshaw lol.

And at the end of the day I kept it real about the shit so I never felt bad really.

There's so many women out here that are not used to being intellectually stimulated by their dudes about shit that they might actually give af about. When you're that guy they never forget you.

I bet it did, was that your most "off" partner in a relationship?
Well me and him weren’t in a relationship. None of my exes were just off the chain. I had one dealing with depression that would be sad af on rainy days. That was kinda weird.

This one don’t exactly fit the topic but I had to break up w this one chick off of how fuckin ditsy she was and the fact that she constantly misspelled the simplest of words. She was a cool chick but I couldn’t get past that shit.

Bro I use to smash this pretty thick jawn.. but i think she was illiterate. Literally every other word was misspelled and her grammar made no fucking sense. I'm not talking typos either, it was just wrong. Every time she sent a text I had to decode the message to figure out wtf she was saying. Those text convos quickly got reduced to just "yo im coming over".. she not about to insult my intelligence with this bullshit she writing.

not dated but I picked up the wrong damn chick off myspace one time

she was already in a neighborhood I didnt know like that.....she comes out seems like she was already drunk or something acting suuuuper friendly with the touchy feely shit out the gate....then she wants to go around the corner to her girls house.....homegirl ratchet af and wanna know where the weed at lol.....told them i didnt have shit to sell but i would smoke smh......they holding the shit all day coming in and out the house on the phone and shit and I just felt that vibe like these hoes on that jack shit.....said I was going to get sumn out the car and dipped out

some of ya'll know i've dealt with some "OFF" ones but it wasnt something i found out I was just a jackass

Had one that told me she loved me after 3 days as well.

Also bragged about how she smashed the best friend of this guy she use to deal wit. Can't remember if that was his roommate, but she claimed after the guy smashed, she went back to his crib the next day. Dude thought she was coming to see him...naw.

Homeboy came to the door, grabbed her hand and started walking to his room. She said dude had this "WTF" look on his face. Her and the best friend started laughing and told him to charge it to the game.

giphy (1) (1).gif

...riiiiiight.

Only smashed twice, but didn't pursue nothing else after that. Pussy was good af tho. Only chick that I've gone 12 straight rounds in one nite, then 4 more after her bff wedding.

If I had the patience I probably could've gotten a 3sum outta her eventually. But that "I love you" after only 3 days killed that motivation.

Back