Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Ever Date Someone & Find Out They're Alil Off?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I think I've said this on here before but I dated a chick for about a month and she was saying she loved me about a week and a half in, had a nigga like :reallydude:

I started talkin to this one chick online and she told me some weird fetishes she was into like playing with nigga's asses and then asked if I can send her a pic of my dick while it was soft, had a nigga like :

DecimalOddFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

Add On....​

Yeah, when we first started dating my ex used to talk about how she was always sad all the time. But every time I saw her she seemed so cheerful. As time went on she seemed the same but would sometimes vent about how her sadness never really went away and she didn’t understand why, she had just been a gloomy person all her life. 5 yrs and a suicide attempt later (right after we broke up), she was diagnosed with bipolar depression.

Half of the chicks I've dated have told me that they loved me within a few weeks

The other half just wanted to fuck and made it known that's all they wanted.

Most off chick I dated, tried to set me up to be jumped in her crib when I kept fucking with her off and on. Looking back years later, she really loved me and I was jerking her around. So I ain't even mad at the attempt.

I started talkin to this one chick online and she told me some weird fetishes she was into like playing with nigga's asses and then asked if I can send her a pic of my dick while it was soft, had a nigga like :

DecimalOddFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

**drops dead**

Yooo I can not!

Had an ex that had drawn up a full blown Wyl E. Coyote V Roadrunner “death plan” for me that included tha good ole fashioned “cut tha brake lines”...topped off with tha classic “Hand That Rocks the Craddle...spray all my asthma medicine out with hopes of an accident induced asthma attack”...found it in her glove compartment when I was looking for summin to roll up on...she said it was a joke buuuuut nah...fuck that...

I never dated her because she said some personal stuff too early.

Like i talked to her for like a weekend and she told me she got raped. I felt bad for her of course. But i aint know her well enough for her to just tell me that.

Women love to tell dudes that they been sexually assualfed, I've had quite a few women tell me they've been molested as kids...and we ain't even really datin like that.

Like how you pose to get sex that night after she tell you that shit? But then you can't just bounce cause then you def ain't getting none later..

So now it's just you and this chick discussing her molestation and you really gotta act like u care

Was fucking with this dude I knew for yearssss and I would tell him give me an hour to call him back, he would call me and act like I never told him I’d call him back. He did it everyday for almost a week until I was like why tf do you keep doing that and telling me you forgot as if you didn’t just do this every single day this week?

I had this same dude number on block, he changed his number and called me just to see if I would answer and played it off saying “Hey, it’s me I had to get a new number because my phone wasn’t working”

92A3F209-7AEA-4DEC-AF79-8208FC05D350.gif
Dick was great but he was too crazy *sigh*

We were dating at one point and he was still doing stuff like that. I had to make a life changing decision to leave that magnificent dick alone.

We were dating at one point and he was still doing stuff like that. I had to make a life changing decision to leave that magnificent dick alone.
Yeah fam, I think we can have a fair exchange without you talking about homies ....ya mean..but that coulda been his idea of love

You ever start talking to someone and found out everything WASSA lie.

Like everything was a damn front?

Back