Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrese gets Range Rover stole BUT.....Could you do this?

Word, streets dont have sensibilities, or compassion.

If you leave a plate of food out at night and raccoons come on your property and feast, you hear noise. Let ya dogs out and they fuck up the raccoon and you feel bad. So this time you intentionally leave food out their for them.

All them raccoons know or care about is that theres food there.

All them lil niggaz know or care is that Tyrese was food, got ate and ain't press charges.

What if some old ass niggaz?
Hovering in their 30's
giphy.gif

Word, streets dont have sensibilities, or compassion.

If you leave a plate of food out at night and raccoons come on your property and feast, you hear noise. Let ya dogs out and they fuck up the raccoon and you feel bad. So this time you intentionally leave food out their for them.

All them raccoons know or care about is that theres food there.

All them lil niggaz know or care is that Tyrese was food, got ate and ain't press charges.
That's why id have to talk to them before considering putting on a cape. Check their mindsets

Of course with my way of thinking I gotta know more before I can say yes or no

Once I got my car back and knew the dudes got caught...........I wouldn't give it any more thought after that.

Now, if the parents came to me personally and asked me if there was anything I could do to help their kid out.............I'd consider doing what I could.

Other than that, I'm going on about my business once I get the car back.

Assuming there's no damage to the car, of course.

Last edited:
nah but this got the stench of a Smollet stunt all over it

didnt you have to press charges for them to be arrested in the first place?

No. If you report property stolen that's an automatic charge to whoever they find with your shit. He ain't have to press charges at all.

I'm not in a financial situation to bail niggas out so they sitting. But respect to him for being big about the shit and showing understanding through his good fortune's.

Reactions: GNS
Meh, I've been known right from wrong since I was a 3, 4, 5 ish maybe... fuck them kids. Should've known better, they gotta need to take they're lumps as men

Back