Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrese gets Range Rover stole BUT.....Could you do this?

h3Y9iO.gif

Lol I talk to ppl whose cars get stolen every day as part of my job I’m a bit desensitized to it in general

we used to go find repos for this company years back - $250 a car

had to find the car, verify the vin, and call it in....the tow truck would pull up in minutes

felt like shit sometimes cuz I had mine repo'd before and I was pissed lmao

Bail them out? Shiiieeett...if that was me....they better be lucky I don't pay nobody to whoop they azzz while locked up

Could you forgive the young men who stole your car and top of that help bail them out?

Yeah, I definitely could. Especially if I'm in the position Tyrese is in. There was a time when I was younger that financially I wasn't that far away from breaking into a nigga shit or peeling his car or something stupid like that. I remember a nigga defrauding me and my partner when I was in the weed business and we did all we could to not get the police involved, even though the woman who's card they stole wanted them involved. We even tried to talk some sense to his lil dumbass.

I'd hate to see a nigga stretched out on the news or doing mad years in jail, if maybe I could've did something to prevent it. Now what them young niggas do with information or assistance is up to them.

To me there's nothing worst than a thief so nah b.........can't do it. I wouldn't want the book thrown at them young boys but I also want a lesson learned
What if some old ass niggaz?
Hovering in their 30's

Back