Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

I'm not around as much these days but I'm telling y'all right now, my tolerance for trolls and self hating black people is extremely low

I will be clapping accounts as I see fit to. I'm on that kinda time. I'm not explaining myself either

This not the place to be spewing whatever fuck shit you on
Thank you!!:clawd2:

We also need to stop posting Jason Whitlock and anything fox news, stop giving them a platform on here
Exactly!!

The National 🐽 union threw those coons under the bus real quick.. That’s what happens when your a “black” cop who buys into the 🐖 propaganda and culture .. That supposedly when you become one of them you’re no longer black your blue.. And they’ll protect you as long as you uphold the pig culture ..Well look what happened to these coon ass pigs.. They're not getting protected because they don’t have the right/white complexion...

Last edited:
They look like regular civilians trying to jump somebody.

I believe these cops have acted aggregious before and the behavior and mindset of the cops has been accepted and allowed.

If police academy and training is anything like the military, this behavior is right on par. Not all my sergeants were aggressive. But you had a handful that believe in some extreme things. Institutions like these , I think breed aggression and a mindset of control that goes unchecked.

It's this belief that they gotta train you up to withstand all this agreesion from civilians but there is no off switch. In the process of the training and during the real job experience they lose the ability to discern when and how much force is too much. The most important skill police I think need is discernment and scene management.

Their aggression and adrenaline was uncontrolled and untrained. They just stick people out here with a gun and a badge and stay go ....so sad.

I said in another thread that Detroit Police are largely the goons on the block that was doing dirt and never got caught. I think that what you said is valid, but I think the simpler explanation is that these niggas were criminals from the hood that never got caught, got older, and got jobs as cops. It's all in the way they were talking to him that sets me in that direction. Tyre was all manner of "bitches" and shit, they were talking to him like he owed them drug money and shit and they were shaking him down for it.

Nah, these were "former" criminals with badges.

The National 🐽 union threw those coons under the bus real quick.. That’s what happens when your a “black” cop who buys into the 🐖 propaganda and culture .. That supposedly when you become one of them you’re no longer black your blue.. And they’ll protect you as long as you uphold the pig culture ..Well look what happened to these coon ass pigs.. They're not getting protected because don’t have the right/white complexion...

They can goto hell

how is it not a cop issue when the killers are cops? Wtf are you even talking about?
Nah man don’t make this an issue exclusive to cops. That’s not to say it’s our issue exclusively either, but Black people can’t account for cops, we can only account for ourselves. Why these dudes had to be the reason a brother didn’t make it out alive to see another day? These cops is still four black men who contributed to the violent crime statistic, and against another brother who’s now dead as a result. Had the brother driving been someone of a different ethnic group we wouldn’t even be discussing this because they’d still be alive. Let’s not ignore the truth. There’s something wrong with those dudes, and it wasn’t because they was cops.

Other times when it’s a brother that got killed unjustified by the police the main issue was that the police dragged their feet trying to “investigate”, cover it up or whatever, but we can’t even use this as an example of that because because they actually charged ALL four and jailed them immediately. It might’ve not been an act of benevolence, but it’s at least they did something.

Nah man don’t make this an issue exclusive to cops. That’s not to say it’s our issue exclusively either, but Black people can’t account for cops, we can only account for ourselves. Why these dudes had to be the reason a brother didn’t make it out alive to see another day? These cops is still four black men who contributed to the violent crime statistic, and against another brother who’s now dead as a result. Had the brother driving been someone of a different ethnic group we wouldn’t even be discussing this because they’d still be alive. Let’s not ignore the truth. There’s something wrong with those dudes, and it wasn’t because they was cops.

Other times when it’s a brother that got killed unjustified by the police the main issue was that the police dragged their feet trying to “investigate”, cover it up or whatever, but we can’t even use this as an example of that because because they actually charged ALL four and jailed them immediately. It might’ve not been an act of benevolence, but it’s at least they did something.

Yes they are black but we gonna act like it’s not a history of black folks putting uniform above their skin color. Whole spook who say by the door. And it’s been shown numerous times cops can be fucking nuts and it’s well documented and recorded. If it was one white cop abd one latino and the rest brothers it wouldn’t matter.

Back