Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

I hate how all news media fall in line to defend cops, not these 5 but cops as an institution.

Yeah, they interviewed the Memphis police chief on CBS and she said she'd...... "like to know what happened before the brutal beating took place."

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Don't understand why that even matters.

Idk, maybe she felt like she had to say that so that she doesn't lose the respect of the cops under her command or something.

Either way, there's no justifiable reason for them to have beaten him.

Last edited:
Outside of that fat fuck Whitlock even Fox News has been on some "These officers fucked up. There's no defending this." It's basically been universally agreed that these officers and the emts have not only fucked themselves but their departments too. In this instance any person that tries to defend cops just might end up pissing off other police who are trying to distance themselves. That's why all that back the blue nonsense been silent on this one.

Also that shit he said unfortunately has an audience and there's some that agree with it. Shit I remember here there was a thread about a group who attacked a woman in Harlem for not giving her number and a couple posters here went to "I bet they were raised by single mothers." So that bullshit he's spitting is what some, both black and non black, love to hear

Last edited:
They look like regular civilians trying to jump somebody.

I believe these cops have acted aggregious before and the behavior and mindset of the cops has been accepted and allowed.

If police academy and training is anything like the military, this behavior is right on par. Not all my sergeants were aggressive. But you had a handful that believe in some extreme things. Institutions like these , I think breed aggression and a mindset of control that goes unchecked.

It's this belief that they gotta train you up to withstand all this agreesion from civilians but there is no off switch. In the process of the training and during the real job experience they lose the ability to discern when and how much force is too much. The most important skill police I think need is discernment and scene management.

Their aggression and adrenaline was uncontrolled and untrained. They just stick people out here with a gun and a badge and stay go ....so sad.

Honestly no situation that would turn into the outcome of being beaten to death, ain’t read rest of the thread so don’t know one and outs but that’s fucked up on so many levels.

I just can’t watch the entire thing.

Someone said the white officer throw some punches

Did anybody watch the entire thing to verify that?

Word. Agreed. But dont need to post Fox News to know what time they on.

Not that I click the posts here
True that you don’t have to watch Fox News to know what time they on, but it’s worth peeping from time to time if you interact with a lot of whites on a daily basis. Just so you can sus out the veiled intent in their words and actions.

I won’t derail any further though.

Back