Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

I don’t get why my people be buying goofy shit like that - it’s like “aight I get it you love Gucci” but dude a pastor...

Shit look like straight up Richie Cunningham/Potsy Webber Happy Days shit. I don't give a fuck what name is on it, shit looks like ass.

They need to get rid of the police chief. She was run out of Atlanta for how brutal her special police unit was there and for protecting a pedo police officer. She ain’t shit.

They need to get rid of the police chief. She was run out of Atlanta for how brutal her special police unit was there and for protecting a pedo police officer. She ain’t shit.
Get rid of qualified immunity and the police union -
make every police responsible for upholding the law in every citizen interaction so that police that don’t prevent crimes by other police are equally responsible

Require a nationwide police or law enforcement license to work as a police...so if you lose it you out of work forever
And this BS ends immediately-

Let a few police watching someone get their ass beat or rights violated , go to jail for just watching and not stopping crime AND have them lose thier license- This ends quick quick quick :shrug2:

make every police responsible for upholding the law in every citizen interaction so that police that don’t prevent crimes by other police are equally responsible

Require a nationwide police or law enforcement license to work as a police...so if you lose it you out of work forever

Let a few police watching someone get their ass beat or rights violated , go to jail for just watching and not stopping crime AND have them lose thier license- This ends quick quick quick :shrug2:

If they could get that George Floyd Act in the books, that would be something, but they can't even get that passed.

Make the lawsuits come out of the police pension fund.

Back