Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

Also, they've already started the bullshit on Bill Maher's show.

First thing the panel started talking about was how everything isn't about race.

Citing the old asian men killing other asians............as well as the black cops killing a black man.

And so it begins.
yeah they can get the fuck outa here with this bullshit talkin about how the cops are stressed out and make $14 an hour.

They aint beat this man to death because they were underpaid or because of lack of training smfh. Maher always pisses me off when this fuckin doof tries to talk about race with a panel full of white people

Maaaaaaaan FUCK BILL MAHER!

Lemme tell you what this Snow Nigga's problem is.......

......remember when he made those remarks about Wayne Brady way back when, circa 2011-2012, questioning his Blackness like he was Danny Bonnaduce calling out Cuba Gooding, Jr? I didn't like him after that. Muthafucka has no place criticizing Black People like that.

Fast forward to a few Years later, when he made that stupid Joke on his Show about being a "house nigger", which wasn't funny nor made sense.

Every Black Person with Internet access FLAMED this Muthafucka with no delay. He had to do a Show after that incident where he showed less remorse and more spite than anything. After that, he became a jerk, making himself look like a Victim of Circumstance and inviting any White Man on his Show to share their own Plights of being a Heterosexual White Man not catching a decent Break in Amerikkka. These Fools were literally speaking in Code on his show, as if some of us wouldn't pick up on what they're actually saying.

Malcolm X warned us in his Autobiography about the Conservative Wolf and the Liberal Fox. These Liberals are no different, at the end of the Day, what they're REALLY fighting for is White Supremacy, just not the type Conservatives are advertising from way back when. No matter what they call themselves, these type of White Folks are the same to me--bossy Muthafuckas always telling People what to do with their Lives.

Conservatives and Liberals are both Wings on the same Dirty Bird.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but they use the phrase "relieved of duty" or "fired" for the 5 black cops?

ead372e0-7621-4033-9cb9-971ef655a46a_text.gif

If they're really about justice, they need to call for other victims to come forward (assuming they're alive). I can guarantee you these niggas been doing this kinda shit.

@The Mad Titan @TheMadLionsFan Y'all remember Big 4??? For those of y'all not from Detroit, for years Detroit Police had a unit called the Tac Squad, aka "Big 4". Basically they would have 4 cops in a car riding around the streets looking for shit to get into. They ran up on hookers, rollers, bars (especially after-hours joints), dudes out on the block... Anything. My pops had a run-in with them in the late 60's and I had one with them when I was 13 and out too close to curfew. Them niggas was known for fuckin you up and leaving you on the sidewalk crumpled up. One of their fairly notorious tactics was taking a phonebook, putting it on the side of your ribcage, and hitting it with a night stick as hard as they could. Wouldn't leave a mark but hurt like all fuck.

Just like on "Rush Hour 3" when they arrived at the Airport in France when they were accosted by the Police:

Coleman Young was dirty as shit; I don't care what anybody says. He allowed shit to happen as long as he was taken care of. I knew of a Chaldean businessman that got his start moving weight, and he was buddy-buddy with Coleman. Never got busted and cats knew all about it. Wasn't a secret at all. There's pictures of the two of them smiling, shaking hands, chillin and shit.

Cats was still talking about Big Foe in the present tense all the way through high school.

Also, Coleman's Daughter or Niece was Married to one of the Curry Brothers, and he KNEW what they were doing back then. Part of the reason why they fucked Whyte Boy Rick over was because the Police caught him in Bed with Young's Daughter.

ATL also protesting the cops who assassinated an that Kid in the forest who was protesting them building a COP city right next to an all black neighborhood in ATL two weeks ago.

They showed up and straight shot him .

I remember reading about that--the Squat Community in the Forest, that is--last Summer or so. The area they were going to construct this Cop Academy/City was on a Wildlife Conservation or Refuge, or something. People protested by having Raves in the Forest where they occupied, preventing any type of Construction to happen. I didn't hear about this unfortunate incident. You got a link for that?

I absolutely HATE videos like this one, but ole girl got a point to make (fuck the goofy nigga off to the side)

I’ve seen like a 10 second clip and that shit looks like some movie shit

Yea. It reminds me of that scene from we own this city. Where the cops are beating up on dude n jon bernthal starts beating up on the cop cuz he is wearing Jordans, so he assumed he was the bad guy.

Back