Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost

This shit goes in the whip. I’ve never been a big Tyler fan but I can’t deny his work the last few years. Not to say he still don’t got some shit that make no damn sense to me, but a lot better than he was during that eating cockroaches phase lol.

I'm a huge Tyler fan. I have autographed memorabilia from him and have seen him in concert multiple times and have enjoyed each show. Flower Boy is in constant rotation for me and I have physicals of that album (the cassette is amazing:clawd3:)

However this new joint is boring to me and i feel like its being overhyped. IGOR is better than this by a mile. I haven't seen anyone explain why this album is so great to them, it's just all hype statements online. His flow is mid on most of the songs. Only one or 2 standout tracks. What's the appeal of this album? I don't see myself ever giving this another casual spin.

I'm a huge Tyler fan. I have autographed memorabilia from him and have seen him in concert multiple times and have enjoyed each show. Flower Boy is in constant rotation for me and I have physicals of that album (the cassette is amazing:clawd3:)

However this new joint is boring to me and i feel like its being overhyped. IGOR is better than this by a mile. I haven't seen anyone explain why this album is so great to them, it's just all hype statements online. His flow is mid on most of the songs. Only one or 2 standout tracks. What's the appeal of this album? I don't see myself ever giving this another casual spin.

I been quite clear that I haven't liked the vocals on Tyler's recent albums and for this project he ditched the singin' and pretentious instrumentals so that's why this his best album for me

forgot what i was gonna say about this nigga album but i'm be listening again probably tomorrow

Im so happy right now man... Hip Hop and Black culture finally letting one of the weird niggas in man. Shit is motivating me man. Maybe I have a chance? My guy was finally allowed to attend the BET awards and shit and folks on here fucking with his music? Man....

Back