Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost

suspect shit
Who's gonna tell him?

yikes-gif-4.gif

Tyler has grown as an artist by a lot. Can't blame people for switching and fucking with his music now. I didn't mind Tyler's old music but it's not doubt that he's much better now

Best Hiphop album I've heard this year in the mainstream...

I wish Lumberjack was 2 minutes longer...

:Will:

gravediggaz & Drama... too fucking gutter!!!

And there's more bars on here than IGOR

For those complaining about Drama hosting the album, Tyler has stated he's a big fan of early to mid 2000s East Coast mixtapes especially those released by 50 Cent/G-Unit

Dude is one hell of an artiste to pull off having a mixtape-ish sounding album with a meterosexual persona ...

Five stars, nigga

I heard the joint with Wayne on the budden pod, and I couldn't front Wayne went off, so I gave the project a chance.... This shit flames. I never gave dude a chance EVER but if this is what he doing I might have to backtrack....... depending on subject matter cause dude 5 min to 12(a lil off center). But that damn manifesto smh that joint tough

On first listen, shit gets a 8/10. Nice album. Cool concept.

Tyler flipped some dope beats on this jawn.

Tracks I'm especially fuckin wit: SIR BAUDELAIRE, WUSYANAME, LUMBERJACK, SAFARI

👍🏽👍🏽 for the album. Wayne, Youngboy and Dugg did their thing on the features. Tyler just keeps improving as an artist

not gonna lie, this was my first time listening to ANYTHING from dude

and im pleasantly surprised at how much i liked it

there are some songs on this project where this nigga is rapping rapping. Im talking about some real ass bars that gave me the stank face

Upon first listen, i wasnt feeling most of the "lovey dovey" type songs, but i'm give it another spin. They werent bad, they just kinda caught me off guard. This project really feels like a 2 disc joint with some weird sequencing. The closest comp is he on his Speakerboxx/Love below shit. Not that its a bad thing, but it just feels like a few songs are just out of place when you are coming off one of the more aggressive sounding beats.

I definitely wanna listen to this high though

but first listen gets a strong 3.5/5.

Back