Two Miami Spring Breakers Arrested for Drugging, Raping Woman Who Later Died

Once he had sex with her he became just as much of a rapist.

They said she was having to be held up before they got to the room so must have already been out of it.

maybe she did agree to have sex with them,or maybe they just drugged her then kinda weaseled their way back to her room

Question is how did they know where the room was unless she told them or she had a key with the hotel name on it,which is a lot of coincidences.

Doesn't really matter what happened,but it's safe to say that she wasn't gonna die that night naturally.

Them niggas are fucked.

see thats what im saying....seems like she was down with the shenanigans.....these niggas or at least one of em just had darker plans i guess

Could have been one of them fake pills they got going around these days. I aint seen a tab of X in years. Its all Molly now. Need to see what these pills were. Could be a chance she was taking a homemade pressed pill and it being one of them fentanyl ones that just fucked her up. They put her on the bed, she has breathing depression due to the drug and alcohol and just runs out of oxygen. Or pukes and chokes on her vomit. I know its harder and harder to get any prescription drug these days. They're still around but they aint just handing out scripts no more. Ive seen way more home pressed pills in recent years than legit ones

yeah they disappeared for a min and then came back super cheap....the last time I hit somebody for X them hoes were a dollar, for 1 or 200 lol....i knew then the whole game was fucked up...i really hate that fentanyl shit and the fuck boys that sell it....shit just has no place man smh

but yeah it sounds like nobody knew what it was....they might not have even meant for her to pass out....cuz Percs dont do that either if thats what they really thought it was

• Ether
Reactions: Loch121
Not sure if this is death penalty case

usually 1st degree murderers get death
In Florida and Texas, I don't trust any of that shit. Especially when it's a white woman victim and black m(e)n accusers.

Here is one of that statutes in Florida:

(4) The capital felony was committed while the defendant was engaged, or was an accomplice, in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit, any: robbery; sexual battery; aggravated child abuse; abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult resulting in great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement; arson; burglary; kidnapping; aircraft piracy; or unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb.

• Ether
Reactions: Loch121
Not sure if this is death penalty case

usually 1st degree murderers get death

Fam... LOOK AT HER!

If they could string 'em up from a tree they would definitely do it. They're gonna fry these dudes.

Interesting y'all don't keep that same energy for other folks. Y'all love to shoot at the messenger. At least y'all consistent in that fuck shit.

You posting white folks. We talking bout blacks folks.

do they run your life so you have to keep talking about them?
Are you one of them?

i know that dont mean shit but I really didnt get that vibe from buddy....said it from jump

its LOTS of young niggas who aint down with the shit but scared to speak or go against the grain in the heat of things

also a lot of older niggas take younger "green" ones with them to do dirt so they can be the fall guy