Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two Miami Spring Breakers Arrested for Drugging, Raping Woman Who Later Died

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
video_image-485023.jpg

Two North Carolina men visiting Miami's South Beach for spring break were arrested and accused of raping and drugging a woman who later died in her hotel room.

The men, Evoire Collier, 21, and Dorian Taylor, 24, are also accused of stealing the credit cards of the victim, identified as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt, who was visiting from Pennsylvania. Collier and Taylor have been charged with burglary with battery, sexual battery, petty theft, and the fraudulent use of a credit card. If it's proven that the drug they gave her led to her death, they could face a manslaughter or murder charge.

Authorities were called to Englehardt's room after she was found semi-nude and dead on Thursday (March 18). Surveillance footage showed her last entering the room with two men, who left less than an hour later. Collier was later found in the area, as police identified him wearing the same pants as in the surveillance footage.

Collier confessed that he and Taylor met the woman at a local restaurant, and they gave her a "green pill," which he thought was a Percocet, while they walked on Ocean Drive. It's unclear whether she willingly took the pill, or if she took it unknowingly. Collier said that he and Taylor continued to stay with Englehardt, as they planned to have sex with her.

Once at the woman's hotel room, the men had to hold up Englehardt, as Miami Beach Detective Luis Alsina testified in court on Monday (March 22), stating, "The defendant was holding her from behind, holding her by the neck so she could stand."

The two men then each had sex with the woman, and Collier claims Taylor forced himself on her as she appeared to be unconscious. The police report states that Englehardt couldn't have consented to have sex with the men, as she was under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Once she was unconscious, Taylor and Collier stole her cash and credit cards, which they used at various locations around Miami. When they were arrested, police also found Englehardt's phone and several "green pills," according to the police report.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Mindy Glazer agreed that the men should remain behind bars before their trial, as prosecutors feared they could abscond. Judge Glazer added, "He couldn’t even pick up the phone to call police or 911 after they did whatever it is they did to her."

Collier and Taylor were seen around Miami last week, and one Twitter user identified them "photobombing" her. The user, @jahfeelme_ shared the photo on Monday, along with the caption, "Oh nothing just out in Miami getting photobombed by rapist murderers."

well that was open and shut....damn

i wonder wtf type of pill that was....and why she died

shit sounds stupid b/c the beginning of the story sounds like she was down w/ the party

but if they were holding her up going in the room, nah

plus not even calling for help and running off with her shit smh

im judging by the girls name they bout to get fried

shit sounds stupid b/c the beginning of the story sounds like she was down w/ the party

Because of slavery you'd be quite surprised at the last names some black people have.

It's Florida they was getting fried any way. Plus they don't want black people down there in mass gatherings. They're about to made an example of for everybody to see in the hopes it will start making folks think twice about coming down there for shit like that and stay home or go some place else.

Thats some savage shit. They should be fried.

Because of slavery you'd be quite surprised at the last names some black people have.

It's Florida they was getting fried any way. Plus they don't want black people down there in mass gatherings. They're about to made an example of for everybody to see in the hopes it will start making folks think twice about coming down there for shit like that and stay home or go some place else.

She white tho

Dumb asses

nasty mutha fuckas

How did 2 rapists become friends and how did both of them think this was a good idea?

Why all the extra grimy shit...basically throw your fuckin' life away when shorty girl was clearly down for a good time????

I said this in a thread a while ago but I was listening to a podcast where the guests was a former publicists for a few famous people and she said where alot of dudes get caught up in this shit is giving a woman who was already willing to fuck you some pill or get her too drunk to remember and then fuck which then makes everything after nonconsensual. Like she was already down to smash. The drugs ain't needed.

Giving her the pill could've been about stealing her credit cards, money, etc. which they did and not about the sex. Her fucking them for fun but not unconscious would make it hard for them to steal her shit. Just an idea, fuck them both and I smile at the fucked up lives they're about to live.

aight so since we're here......this type of shit is what i would call "drugging" someone

when these stories come thru and its like oh they were passing out ecstasy or we were all doing coke i call bullshit b/c those are party drugs.....you're definitely awake and most people wanna fuck....you dont forget shit either

that passed out shit is something totally different and fucked up.....and nobody seems to be able to pinpoint which drug it is exactly....well I know what it AINT

I always said dudes that can fuck on somebody thats limp and snoring got issues anyway.....i know they're weird especially when its rappers and athletes cuz most of the time these girls would have fucked anyway....but you wanted to do sumn funny to her she couldnt be awake for....thats crazy af

Dumb asses

nasty mutha fuckas

How did 2 rapists become friends and how did both of them think this was a good idea?

nah i already got Dorian as the ringleader and the other one as the duck

he's the youngest and he told everything first....he even looks like he shoulda stayed home

the other one even fucked on her more than once while she was out, i bet he was ready to grab everything and dip after that....she was probably already dead smh

I just wanna know how.....they did some terrible shit but I know they couldnt have wanted her dead....like I KNOW that wasnt the plan

so im like what went wrong did she have a reaction to the shit or did it mix with something else she takes???

he's the youngest and he told everything first....he even looks like he shoulda stayed home

the other one even fucked on her more than once while she was out, i bet he was ready to grab everything and dip after that....she was probably already dead smh

I just wanna know how.....they did some terrible shit but I know they couldnt have wanted her dead....like I KNOW that wasnt the plan

so im like what went wrong did she have a reaction to the shit or did it mix with something else she takes???

Once he had sex with her he became just as much of a rapist.

They said she was having to be held up before they got to the room so must have already been out of it.

maybe she did agree to have sex with them,or maybe they just drugged her then kinda weaseled their way back to her room

Question is how did they know where the room was unless she told them or she had a key with the hotel name on it,which is a lot of coincidences.

Doesn't really matter what happened,but it's safe to say that she wasn't gonna die that night naturally.

Them niggas are fucked.

Muthafuckas gotta realize everybody reacts to substances differently. I knew that at 21 and 24.

You want to drug someone and probably dont even know what that shit is cut with and how that will effect that person. Add the rape and robbery.

Like I said that some savage shit.

Could have been one of them fake pills they got going around these days. I aint seen a tab of X in years. Its all Molly now. Need to see what these pills were. Could be a chance she was taking a homemade pressed pill and it being one of them fentanyl ones that just fucked her up. They put her on the bed, she has breathing depression due to the drug and alcohol and just runs out of oxygen. Or pukes and chokes on her vomit. I know its harder and harder to get any prescription drug these days. They're still around but they aint just handing out scripts no more. Ive seen way more home pressed pills in recent years than legit ones

Reactions: 1/2
Back