Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twitter is in a frenzy after users expose company secrets

Those expensive ass medicines y’all get……
And the types recommended to you by a “trusting” doctor

got stories for days
I asked the “Dr.” where I get meds from to let me try some ADHD meds. She admited at that point that she is no “Dr.”, she is a licensed RA, and only Dr.’s can prescribe controlled meds. Then she told me if I go to my physician, and just ask him to let me try them. He won’t have any objection, because physicians don’t care as long as it’s not pain meds, in which being flippant with the script sheets can get them locked up. Anything else it’s a go, which is why the commercials say “ask your doctor” most of them don’t care.

So basically, she’s not a doctor, she’s just my legal pusher, and she said doctors..are the same. The most interesting thing is she isn’t a doctor but when making reference to her, the facility calls her a Dr.

THIS!!! When I travel I always go to the nearest walmart or target to cleaning supplies and some cheap pillow cases.

I also always strip the bed to check for bed bugs.
Yes!!! I forgot about the bed bugs part!
I use that👇whether I see them or not...just in case. I spray the floor around the bed, and the entire mattress, especially that thick seam where the bugs like to hang out

HARRIS Black Label Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula (32oz)

Amazon product ASIN B011S210SY

I use that👇whether I see them or not...just in case. I spray the floor around the bed, and the entire mattress, especially that thick seam where the bugs like to hang out

HARRIS Black Label Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula (32oz)

You wanna do the honors of your industry?

Not gonna lie for years and I mean multiple years I thought bed bugs was just some shit mom's said to kids. Never thought them little shits was real until maybe 10yrs ago. Until I was flipping channels one night and saw a Inside Edition episode about them.

lol smh at me

Not gonna lie for years and I mean multiple years I thought bed bugs was just some shit mom's said to kids. Never thought them little shits was real until maybe 10yrs ago. Until I was flipping channels one night and saw a Inside Edition episode about them.

lol smh at me
We had them when I was a kid. Woke up with a ton of bite marks on my arm. Had to get a new mattress

This shit gon turn into folks jus lying to one up the post before them. Twitter is disgusting

Back