Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twitter is in a frenzy after users expose company secrets

I’m with you Race but some have nothing to do with the company and more like the employee

And hen I had a part time job at Target a long ass time ago we def didn’t throw anything away like that even if it was a display. We would package that shit right back up and send it to the retailer to get money back.

but the bank and surgery shot is very much real and need to be changed

there will be a lot of “housekeeping” meetings come monday morning
I promise you they don't care

Housekeepers are assigned so many rooms with very little time to thoroughly clean them (they aren't expected to)...and they get shitty pay. Please tip them well...they will hook you up and really clean your room

Housekeeping is told to make the rooms 'presentable' and clean 'obvious' messes...even the "upscale" hotels.

Motels?...Chiiile
"riight"

Just bring your own cleaning supplies and disinfect everything when you get to your room...don't drink out of the glasses and spray down the bed/pillows with Lysol or Microban 24

Ask for a fresh set of sheets upon check-in or grab a cheap set from Walmart and throw them away when done

Yes it's that bad

It all makes sense now

The optometrist's office been hounding me to get some new glasses via email and text

Meanwhile I'm reading them messages with the same glasses ya'll gave me the year before :pause:
As a person that wears glasses, I stopped fucking with them places for frames. Just give me my prescription and ima go online and get some for some pocket change.

Can’t really do that shit for contacts though. I need that lasic eye surgery but I’m scared to do that.

Last edited:
Niggas bout to get these businesses investigated

And I’m ok w this

Very likely, but some of these idiots are opening up themselves for a lawsuit also.

All that paperwork they sign at the time of hiring, I'm almost certain at least one them is an NDA or a document of that nature about the business' practice. Oh well, not my shit show to deal with.

Ad a person that wears glasses, I stopped fucking with them places for frames. Just give me my prescription and ima go line and get some for some pocket change.

Can’t really do that shit for contacts though. I need that lasic eye surgery but I’m scared to do that.
Bruh how expensive glasses are is ridiculous smh they've had me debating should I deal with these scratches on my lense for a few more months. :Will:

As a person that wears glasses, I stopped fucking with them places for frames. Just give me my prescription and ima go online and get some for some pocket change.

word word

I've been hearing about Zenni Optical for years, but I'm finally pulling the trigger

this gon be the last time they tell me I have full employer vision coverage, but they still need 100 More

I mean I got it but damn :Will:

Back