Welcome To aBlackWeb

TV/Movie Deaths That Bothered You [Spoilers]

I don't know if it counts since it's a biopic but the end of Notorious had me feeling a little verklempt in the theater even more than when Biggie really died. It must have been those gunshots in surround sound or something.

Chalky whites ending was over some bitch that left him.

Very underwhelming.

Come to think of it boardwalk was an awesome show that had a shitty way of ending great storylines
We can probably talk about this all day lol

But Jimmy's mom death. The way she went out too was kinda crazy

Tbh, it seemed like karma got everyone in the end

I didn't give a shit about Jimmy after he went against Nucky, it was fuck him after that so his death was satisfying

I knew Ricky was gone die when I first seen Boys in the Hood. Cause the pattern back then in black movies was anytime any character looked like he was gonna make it out the hood. It was a death sentence for his character.

So when the college recruiter came to his house, I knew Ricky was done.

Yep, just like Cain in Menace II Society that one fucked me up cause I wanted that nigga to make it out.

The most recent had to be
Poussey though. That shit had me fucked up foreal

Cooley High got to me too

My girl. Dude getting stung by the bees didnt really fuck with me but I feel like that movie left me infatuated with death at a young age cause they actually showed the funeral scene n all that

For whatever reason, idk why but Rita's death at in the end of s4 of Dexter had a nigga choked up a lil.

G-Baby in Hardball

Mia in Best Man Holiday got a nigga too.

i notice a common theme among all of these deaths

the writers took time to actually develop and flesh out these people so that their deaths meant something

3 pages in and no one mentioned

reina from power

Back