Welcome To aBlackWeb

TV/Movie Deaths That Bothered You [Spoilers]

Y’all trippin. She died on like season 3 or 4.

She said use a spoiler for 2018 stuff.

And I mean really bothered you.

This might end up a mess but try to keep it respectful. If the show has been over for less than 2 years or is currently airing, say the title then put it in spoilers.

Ex: Handmaid's Tale
(Name and/or video in spoiler)

If it finished over 2 years ago, no spoilers needed.

Same for movies but up to the current year. So anything that came out in 2018, use a spoiler.

You've been warned.

Robb Stark

Dude was handling business on the battlefield and they killed on some dumb shit IMO

Shit just piss me off

I can think of some more but Ima just be rude to everybody around me if I have to think about shit that legit pissed me off

And I mean really bothered you.

This might end up a mess but try to keep it respectful. If the show has been over for less than 2 years or is currently airing, say the title then put it in spoilers.

Ex: Handmaid's Tale
(Name and/or video in spoiler)

If it finished over 2 years ago, no spoilers needed.

Same for movies but up to the current year. So anything that came out in 2018, use a spoiler.

You've been warned.

Not a death but when Dookie from the Wire turned into a crackhead.

Juanita in dead presidents

Kane on menace 2 society

Ricki boys in the hood

Darth maul in star wars episode 1

Tony Montana

Dell king of paper chasing (low budget movie on Netflix)

Boardwalk Empire season 2 when Jimmy got killed off.

I continued to finish the 5 or 6 season series but i gotta say it was never the same when they got rid of him and personally one of my fav shows all time.

Id stopped watching right hefore they killed Jimmy. I knew it was going to happen and i was like fuck it i dont want to see it. Had potential to be the best character.

John Coffey, The Green Mile

11370-1532336916.jpg

Ricky, Boyz In The Hood

41f9b9222efbf7f066f515fa6620a59d.png

Incredible Hulk

TDoTIH-5.jpg

Shiva
latest

I knew Ricky was gone die when I first seen Boys in the Hood. Cause the pattern back then in black movies was anytime any character looked like he was gonna make it out the hood. It was a death sentence for his character.

So when the college recruiter came to his house, I knew Ricky was done.

I knew Ricky was gone die when I first seen Boys in the Hood. Cause the pattern back then in black movies was anytime any character looked like he was gonna make it out the hood. It was a death sentence for his character.

So when the college recruiter came to his house, I knew Ricky was done.

How old are you and when you send BITH?

Back