Turk Responds To Migos Saying They're The Best Group Ever

Ima just say this if u an artist and group you should feel you the best even when you know you not. When you lose confidence so does your music and you end up in and out in a heartbeat. So are they wrong...Yeah but are they wrong for feeling that way as a artist..not at all.

As a real artist you are never concerned about what other ppl are doing because you’re making your OWN art.

When you start worrying about artist and their art you lose site of your own.

Wayne feel off because he was worrying about other artist and the same can go for many different ppl.

Hov the GOAT because he made his music his way. He gon say hip hop is a competition but truth be told he never worried about what other rappers are doing

K. Dot and Cole and some of my all time favorites because they make the music they want to make and not so much worrying about others.

As a real artist you are never concerned about what other ppl are doing because you’re making your OWN art.

When you start worrying about artist and their art you lose site of your own.

Wayne feel off because he was worrying about other artist and the same can go for many different ppl.

Hov the GOAT because he made his music his way. He gon say hip hop is a competition but truth be told he never worried about what other rappers are doing

K. Dot and Cole and some of my all time favorites because they make the music they want to make and not so much worrying about others.
My point still stands. They didn't go out their way yo bring up who the best groups, they were asked and delivered a response that every artist should feel. Just like Kendrick has stated he is better then the rest of rap and so on.

My point still stands. They didn't go out their way yo bring up who the best groups, they were asked and delivered a response that every artist should feel. Just like Kendrick has stated he is better then the rest of rap and so on.

Never lie to yourself.

Migos and all rappers should feel they're best group/emcees ever. That's the spirit of hiphop NOW are they hell nawwww but there's nothing wrong with big uppin yourself

When it comes to music, being the best is something that can not be measured.

So saying you’re the best means nothing because music depends on the listener

When it comes to music, being the best is something that can not be measured.

So saying you’re the best means nothing because music depends on the listener
Then why are u taking it serious? Just saying..

Just like this Bullshit news Lebron maybe going to the warriors...This too is a Trash topic

Last edited:
I'm gonna meet the migos a quarter of the way and say they might the best groups in the past 15yrs. Really only because hip hop groups don't exist anymore..

I'm gonna meet the migos a quarter of the way and say they might the best groups in the past 15yrs. Really only because hip hop groups don't exist anymore..

Last 2 years. You go back 15 years and I can guarantee you gon see some elite groups.

I mean, offset can say that, cause the migos core audience of young niggaz wasn’t around for none of the groups Turk talking bout. And I was a big hotboys fan.

I think he saying that to a audience that don’t know better to gas them up to that audience. Migos themselves will tell u they were big GUnit fans. Ain’t no way they believe they’re better than da Unit

If u were fans enough to see the impact 50 and the unit had. He’s just a young nigga talking shit.

In all fairness without Autotune existing Migos wouldn't be the Migos we know them as

But the counter to this always will be that u still have to have a talent to make Autotune work otherwise every single rapper that exists would be using it instead of paying big money sometimes 250-300K for a singer to feature for hooks

I love Migos music but i don't think they would have the confidence nor quite have the talent to sing without Autotune existing