Welcome To aBlackWeb

Turk Responds To Migos Saying They're The Best Group Ever

They can FEEL however they want. They should FEEL like idiots, too, for believing that dumb shit.

Not really, I completely disagree with them. Isley Brothers the greatest group of all time to me followed by Funkadelic.

But ain't nothing wrong with confidence. They didn't shit on anybody, they just bigged themselves up.

Not really, I completely disagree with them. Isley Brothers the greatest group of all time to me followed by Funkadelic.

But ain't nothing wrong with confidence. They didn't shit on anybody, they just bigged themselves up.

Focus here, bruh. We're not talking about different genres either. You know, as well as I, they meant hip-hop.

Confidence and idiocy are mutually exclusive and do not traverse the same path.

Focus here, bruh. We're not talking about different genres either. You know, as well as I, they meant hip-hop.

Confidence and idiocy are mutually exclusive and do not traverse the same path.

What do you expect them to say? LOL "Wu-Tang is the biggest and best"... 1 they probably didn't grow up on a lot of groups we feel are great, 2 they're supposed to be anti-establishment, anti-everything. That's the edge of the new generation. You can say "I don't give a fuck about the old generation" without even saying it or being disrespectful, which they weren't.

It's no different from saying "can't nobody fuck with me". You feeling yourself. Ain't nothing idiotic about that.

What do you expect them to say? LOL "Wu-Tang is the biggest and best"... 1 they probably didn't grow up on a lot of groups we feel are great, 2 they're supposed to be anti-establishment, anti-everything. That's the edge of the new generation. You can say "I don't give a fuck about the old generation" without even saying it or being disrespectful, which they weren't.

It's no different from saying "can't nobody fuck with me". You feeling yourself. Ain't nothing idiotic about that.

Sure. You can say it. But don't be surprised when niggas look at your accomplishments, or lack thereof, and tell you to stfu and sit your dumb ass down.

You can admit is somebody better than you.

No need to call yourself the greates when you don’t have the accolades or longevity.

And hip hop artist need to focus on their own craft instead of who’s better. That’s why it’s a young man game now because it’s always about what’s new instead of what’s good

Oh I agree, rap is a competitive genre of music I'm just wondering what fans of theirs agrees
Migos ain't rap they something else.
Rap is competitive but what being said tells me that if I word colorful shirts tight pants and get sew-in dreads I can make an album

Ima just say this if u an artist and group you should feel you the best even when you know you not. When you lose confidence so does your music and you end up in and out in a heartbeat. So are they wrong...Yeah but are they wrong for feeling that way as a artist..not at all.

Back