Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump wants go full-on fascist..Pentagon told to set up a Big Military Parade…

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...the-pentagon-to-set-up-a-big-military-parade/

Trump Is Reportedly Telling the Pentagon to Set Up a Big Military Parade

You may remember back in September when President Trump expressed his desire to put on a big military parade after seeing the Bastille Day Parade in France.

Well, that may actually be happening.

According to The Washington Post, Trump directly told top Pentagon officials he wants a military parade:

Surrounded by the military’s highest ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford, Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.

“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”

One official said this is just in the “brainstorming” stage, but the President really wants it––to “do something that highlights the service and sacrifice of the military and have a unifying moment for the country.”

When he publicly mused about it last year, Trump suggested July 4th. That date is being considered, along with Memorial Day and Veterans Day (reportedly the Pentagon’s preference).

nintchdbpict000220740251.jpg

Bors_Perlstein_Mein_Drumpf_Donald_Trump_Fascisct_Hitler.jpg

So this dude wants to follow what France is doing... FRANCE! If this ain’t some dictatorship type shit I don’t know what is.

As a service memeber this angers me.

It was already ether to have tonlook at this dipshits picture on the walls of command buildings because he is CIC.

Fucking shutdown 24hrs away. He is advocating for a shutdown because folks aint going for his xenophobic and discriminatory immigration policies.

So his grand idea is to throw a fucking parade? Filled with military servicemen and women who wont be getting paid because of him? Fuck this dude...

As a service memeber this angers me.

It was already ether to have tonlook at this dipshits picture on the walls of command buildings because he is CIC.

Fucking shutdown 24hrs away. He is advocating for a shutdown because folks aint going for his xenophobic and discriminatory immigration policies.

So his grand idea is to throw a fucking parade? Filled with military servicemen and women who wont be getting paid because of him? Fuck this dude...

This is purely conditioning disguised as Patriotism.

Getting us civilians used to seeing the military out in the streets.

Trump being trump. America is getting what it voted for.

I hope it happens, so i can point and laugh.

the thing is...in order for him to do this the government has to shut down. Why waste a day for his bitch ass ego?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-reportedly-scheduling-military-parade-for-veterans-day/

Trump Reportedly Scheduling Military Parade for Veterans Day

This is apparently happening.

President Donald Trump has reportedly moved on to the next stage of planning for a military parade. Politico reports they’ve received the summary a memo from National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, instructing Secretary James Mattisand the Department of Defense to set up the parade for Veterans Day, Nov. 11.

From the article:

It says that Trump wants Mattis to brief him on “concepts of operation for this event.” The memo also said that the parade route should begin at the White House and end at the Capitol.

Trump’s request for a military parade fits his cravings for razzle-dazzle and extravagant affairs, though the idea has drawn plenty of mockery from both sides of the political aisle in the last few weeks. Some have protested the parade idea as an archaic, authoritarian display, while others have grumbled that such an event would be extremely expensive and disruptive for the capital.

When asked about this earlier this month, OMB director Mick Mulvaney said the parade would cost somewhere between $10-30 million.

Back