Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

If trump wins and Biden gets the popular vote I hope we don't get the discussion for the first past the post system it's sooo flawed

Right !? Basically he saying vote Trump so he can continue to fuck over black people even more because the country should burn to the ground and people should die ? This is not the 1800s, niggas dont fight with guns and knives today, they fight with pens and laws. God I hate niggas at times fam.

I've had it up to here with these so called conscious fake woke faux militant hoteps
They really have perverted what it means to be ""pro black""

@Disanthrope why did you thumbs down this
I think i made it clear immediately

It was the grand wizard line

You ABW foolish posters really pretend white supremacy is only on one side, then I posted a picture of your favourite democrats paling around with an actual KKK member none of you niggas even acknowledged it

Imagine trump kissing and hugging a klansman like Biden and Hillary

I've had it up to here with these so called conscious fake woke faux militant hoteps
They really have perverted what it means to be ""pro black""
and ive had it up to here with dickeating democrat sheep masquerading as black men and acting like clingy dependents

Nigga pro black bashing is literally all you post about lol. Why?

You always find a way to force this narrative in your posts but you never have smoke for whites

Your idea of pro blackness is being peer pressured and shamed into voting for 2 racist cacs..FOH

Last edited:
I think i made it clear immediately

It was the grand wizard line

You ABW foolish posters really pretend white supremacy is only on one side, then I posted a picture of your favourite democrats paling around with an actual KKK member none of you niggas even acknowledged it

Imagine trump kissing and hugging a klansman like Biden and Hillary

A few things.

1. Robert Byrd was not a grand wizard. He was a member in the 40s, however.

2. It is deplorable that a KKK member became a mainstream politician.

3. Shakin' Byrd's hand to you is the same as Trump literally hirin' the KKK in Steve Bannon? It's the same as the courts rollin back civil rights?

Could you explain how these pictures are as bad as Republicans restrictin' the black vote?

Yes, you are sayin' these handshakes are as bad as actual policy.

Please jesus christ just explain why you think it's the same. We don't need any more lies about ABW only seein' racism on one side. I understand that is your entire world view but put it to one side for a second

Please jesus christ just explain why you think it's the same. We don't need any more lies about ABW only seein' racism on one side. I understand that is your entire world view but put it to one side for a second
There are only two sides here.

White Supremacy or Opposing White Supremacy. There's no fucking in between and niggas need to stop searching for one. Niggas look stupid and are embarrassing themselves trying to find middle ground in a fight where one side is composed of White Supremacy.
Welp the last part of your ignorant wrong and loud post has been debunked. You're welcome

Fuck the 1st half of your post.

You copping pleas for kkk affiliates is completely disgusting

That's why i tapped out. You niggas are so conditioned and compromised you're now literally telling me i should choose the lesser of 2 klan affiliates

That's how low the bar is huh

Disgusting.

Welp the last part of your ignorant wrong and loud post has been debunked. You're welcome

That's why i tapped out. You niggas are so conditioned and compromised you're now literally telling me i should choose the lesser of 2 klan affiliates

Disgusting.

Lmao so you can't explain how it's the same? This brudda been dead for ten years is that the best you can do???

Disgusting.

You realize what you just did? You quoted just a part of a post that actually disagrees with the stance you're taking...

Lmao so you can't explain how it's the same? This brudda been dead for ten years is that the best you can do???
Disgusting ?

So because its "not the same" in YOUR MIND I'm supposed accept it.. and vote it IN????

I prefer my candidates to NOT be bubby buddy with the kkk

Is that ok with you cellar door?

Folks in this thread rationalizing Biden rubbing shoulders with klansmen because he’s slightly better than trump

View attachment 392910

I swallowed my pride for voting for him today but Democrats y’all gonna learn (again) with Joe and Kamala at the helm
Thank you free thinker

Why are these black men so so defensive of this filth?

Conditioning is real

Disgusting ?

So because its "not the same" in YOUR MIND I'm supposed accept it.. and vote it IN????

I prefer my candidates to NOT be bubby buddy with the kkk

Is that ok with you cellar door?

I never told you to accept anything. I've never said in any political discussion that anyone has to vote for any particular party. Never ever. All I say is vote.

Now back to the matter at hand. Are you able to explain how *eulogies for Byrd are akin to restrictin' the black vote or nah?

Last edited:
He's a free thinker?
But he voted... And for the Biden ???????
Nice pivot, klan apologist. You're reaching for a win now

Yes he's a free thinker because he doesn't have a sheep mentality like rest of yall

When niggas are reduced to trying to distinguish white supremacy left from ws right you're at rock bottom sunken place

Back