Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

I actually knew about it. I'm getting back into learning about reconstruction little by little. The Lost Cause was has ruined the south for over a century now.

the ironic thing is: winning the Civil War woulda been the worst possible thing to happen to the South lol

they woulda been a broke-ass, agrarian, third world country with no modern industry or factories. the boll weevil that wiped out cotton crops at the turn of the century would have decimated their economy and possibly collapsed the country. That Haiti-style massive slave rebellion they were always afraid of could have went down.

Lmao at platinum plan

What does the Diamond plan get us?

I guess thats the wypipo's plan. Probably consists of

- Discounts at their local Starbucks
- No black people w/n a 5 mile radius of their suburbs
- Free dog care service
- 2 Guatemalan maids to clean their house
- 12% discount on all gun purchases
- Anti-masker paraphernalia
- 1yr free membership to their desire whyte supremacist group
- VIP service for any hospital stay
- A black baby to raise as their own for all wannabe parents
- Autographed photos from their favorite Fox News personality
- "Whites Only" carpool lane
- Year supply of mayo

Last edited:
Meh, I guess I'll at least give him credit for having a plan for black americans. Democrats need us and a lot of them are scared to even commit to having a plan for black americans.

Trump is a conman though, so it's not like anyone should believe he's sincere.

Not even. This is propaganda to calm down the bitch-ass white people that want to vote for him but don't like to admit they're racists supporting a racist.

He did the same thing in 2016 when he went to that black church or whatever, it wasn't really for black voters, it was because his internal campaign polling was saying that white suburban women were nervous about voting for an openly racist dickhead.

of course Tariq retarded ass would take the bait

smh @ "seriously consider" anything from an honest-to-god White Nationalist president
Bruh stfu he didn't take the bait he clearly pointed out why its a bait and switch plan.

Meh, I guess I'll at least give him credit for having a plan for black americans. Democrats need us and a lot of them are scared to even commit to having a plan for black americans.

Trump is a conman though, so it's not like anyone should believe he's sincere.
Give him credit? Bruh he literally threw out some last min bullshit out there for votes, how u gon give him if credit if u know its 100% garbage??? Lol "well ill give him props for pretending to give a shit about blacks" lol wtf

Give him credit? Bruh he literally threw out some last min bullshit out there for votes, how u gon give him if credit if u know its 100% garbage??? Lol "well ill give him props for pretending to give a shit about blacks" lol wtf

Bruh, some of the democrats literally refused to address the question of a plan for helping black people. The black president responded to that topic by basically saying that he was the president of all Americans not just black Americans. Hell, even Bernie, who I supported, waved the question off by saying blacks were disproportionately poor and his policies would help the poor.

So yeah any proposal Trump makes specifically for black Americans is better than that. Acknowledging that is all I meant by giving him credit. Yeah, he's probably lying, but the point is that other politicians didn't even think the topic was worth lying about.

the ironic thing is: winning the Civil War woulda been the worst possible thing to happen to the South lol

they woulda been a broke-ass, agrarian, third world country with no modern industry or factories. the boll weevil that wiped out cotton crops at the turn of the century would have decimated their economy and possibly collapsed the country. That Haiti-style massive slave rebellion they were always afraid of could have went down.

And they are so inherently wicked this would have been just fine if they thought we would suffer just a lil more......

The whole goal is to make Antifa be a terrorist org which it's not

comparing Antifa to the Klan is like comparing Nazi's to The peace Corp

FOh with this bullshit Donny.

Why does this frustrate so many people? You don’t have to like or vote for Trump to acknowledge this. I also notice Democrats can’t say anything or point to anything other then hardships as a reason we should vote for them. At least Trump will ramble a list of things HE considers accomplishments. You don’t even have to agree with him, but he has things he can bring up from his time in office that he considers a win.

I hope you're a troll

Tread lightly

Why does this frustrate so many people? You don’t have to like or vote for Trump to acknowledge this. I also notice Democrats can’t say anything or point to anything other then hardships as a reason we should vote for them. At least Trump will ramble a list of things HE considers accomplishments. You don’t even have to agree with him, but he has things he can bring up from his time in office that he considers a win.

To be clear, I don't believe anything about Trump or anything he has done is good. People are acting like I was giving him props for this. I'm not. Like I said before, by give him credit, I only mean that I acknoweldge the fact that he actually put out a proposal for black americans when so many politicians that are supposedly on our side outright refused to do that. People in here are looking at that as me saying something good about Trump, when the reality is that I'm actually saying something bad about everyone else.

To be clear, I don't believe anything about Trump or anything he has done is good. People are acting like I was giving him props for this. I'm not. Like I said before, by give him credit, I only mean that I acknoweldge the fact that he actually put out a proposal for black americans when so many politicians that are supposedly on our side outright refused to do that. People in here are looking at that as me saying something good about Trump, when the reality is that I'm actually saying something bad about everyone else.

I agree with you on this.

Hate trump, wanna see him locked up
but

We keep dropping the ball in the game

As long as we actively refuse to listen to anyone other than democrats, the dems will continue to give us jack shit (cuz they realize they don't have to) and the other side won't even bother. If we demand and are open to offers, we'll get them.

But yeah, I don't trust trump for shit. He's obviously doing this as last ditch effort. Naw, Cheeto, ya shoulda lead with this.

Back