Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

I can't follow her logic here. No doubt Trump is trying to jam up Biden by showing him up, but.....why is she giving Biden a pass for literally offering up nothing?

We know Trump is desperate, but desperate men tend to throw hail marys. I'm not gonna dismiss $500b, but need more details.
Bidens shit is on his on website bruh, thing is if he came out and put it in the forefront, niggas would just call it pandering anyway, also you can dismiss $500b cause theres no way in hell he actually follows thru with any of that bullshit

Bidens shit is on his on website bruh, thing is if he came out and put it in the forefront, niggas would just call it pandering anyway
Generic campaign webpages don't mean anything to me fam. Biden's whole career has been about things that harm us. Going back 40 years.

So what specific plan does he have? We all agree that Trump is doing this because he needs votes, but that doesn't change the $500b investment. Considering all the support Biden has gotten and his fucked up past, he needs to offer up something concrete. Neither of these parties truly give a shit about us, so let them counter-bid one another. Guaranteed if this was about LGBT people, Biden would have a 5-point plan 20 pages long.

I can't follow her logic here. No doubt Trump is trying to jam up Biden by showing him up, but.....why is she giving Biden a pass for literally offering up nothing?

We know Trump is desperate, but desperate men tend to throw hail marys. I'm not gonna dismiss $500b, but need more details.
I think she was trying to point out this plan was a counter to what the dnc is doing but both sides are anti black racist so it makes no difference.

frfr im curious to see how much of the blk vote biden n trump both get.

I say biden gets 96% of blk females....and 87% of blk males. Lotta blk niggas in the sunken place

He gon recognize juneteenth as a federal holiday but he didn't even know about the shit til this year when he got called out for tryna have one of his klan rallies on that day.

If any of you goofy niggas breathe life into this, im taking your bank.

im not fina do that idc that much ?

Here's a plan...kick his azzz and his administration da fucc outta the WH and D.C. As well as the repuglicans.

The end

This and this

This isn't specifically for black Americans alone this is for minorities which means immigrants Asians white Hispanics white women etc. This is some bait and switch plan.

Not even. This is propaganda to calm down the bitch-ass white people that want to vote for him but don't like to admit they're racists supporting a racist.

He did the same thing in 2016 when he went to that black church or whatever, it wasn't really for black voters, it was because his internal campaign polling was saying that white suburban women were nervous about voting for an openly racist dickhead.

of course Tariq retarded ass would take the bait

smh @ "seriously consider" anything from an honest-to-god White Nationalist president

And what really makes me LMAO is that.....he and every other other politician shoulda been prosecuting anti black terrorist organizations and reforming the justice system anyway. Like...it shouldn't be a special thing that you have to announce to ppl on the last leg of a campaign lol.

ugh

Ulysses S. Grant actually DID do this when he was President. Passed the Klu Klux Klan Act that stripped Klansmen of their legal rights to a trial and shit. Sent federal troops down south and declared martial law in a bunch of counties. Apparently when some Klansmen did get trials, they were in Federal courts with black juries lol. The reason you read about a "First" and "Second" klan is because Grant busted the first klan's ass.

In case you're wondering, all the presidents after Grant refused to enforce those laws for like 90 years and white people created this myth that "Grant was a good general but a TERRIBLE president".

ugh

Ulysses S. Grant actually DID do this when he was President. Passed the Klu Klux Klan Act that stripped Klansmen of their legal rights to a trial and shit. Sent federal troops down south and declared martial law in a bunch of counties. Apparently when some Klansmen did get trials, they were in Federal courts with black juries lol. The reason you read about a "First" and "Second" klan is because Grant busted the first klan's ass.

In case you're wondering, all the presidents after Grant refused to enforce those laws for like 90 years and white people created this myth that "Grant was a good general but a TERRIBLE president".
I actually knew about it. I'm getting back into learning about reconstruction little by little. The Lost Cause was has ruined the south for over a century now.

Not even. This is propaganda to calm down the bitch-ass white people that want to vote for him but don't like to admit they're racists supporting a racist.

He did the same thing in 2016 when he went to that black church or whatever, it wasn't really for black voters, it was because his internal campaign polling was saying that white suburban women were nervous about voting for an openly racist dickhead.

of course Tariq retarded ass would take the bait

smh @ "seriously consider" anything from an honest-to-god White Nationalist president

A professional bullshitter, would co-sign another bullshitter
Nigga just swindle damn $200,000 out of his supporters with a half-ass janky conference
And they thanked him for it.

99% of Hail Mary passes don't work.

Desperate? He won't be desperate if he's re-elected lol. Why would he follow through on any of this? The man is a god damn white nationalist, this isn't for us, this is an act for white voters shy about voting for a white nationalist.

We all agree that Trump is doing this because he needs votes

No we don't all agree, because I keep telling ya'll this is a gimmick to win over WHITE votes lmao

that doesn't change the $500b investment.

Saw "$500 billion" and got excited huh?

so let them counter-bid one another.

The problem with this is: the Republican Party has already given up on trying to win black votes and is aiming for a strategy of Black Voter Suppression instead.

They don't want to bid for our votes, they want to stop us from voting period.

That's why Trump recruited 50,000 "poll watchers" 15 battleground states to "monitor" polling places and challenge voters they deem "suspicious-looking".

Fuck you think that means?

Expect to see MAGA hat crackers in pickup trucks starting shit at black polling places this year.

Back