Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Reportedly Ranted About Haitian (‘All Have AIDS’) and Nigerian (Live in ‘Huts’) Immigrants…

Trump wouldn't give me and people like me the benefit of the doubt so there's that.
What doubt? He denies and everyone in the room denied it. One of the persons who denied it, Tillerson, couldn't even deny he called Trump an idiot. If you wouldn't lie about that, why would you lie about this?

What doubt? He denies and everyone in the room denied it. One of the persons who denied it, Tillerson, couldn't even deny he called Trump an idiot. If you wouldn't lie about that, why would you lie about this?
I see you missed my point. If I as a black man got accused of something he wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt. So therefore I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I see you missed my point. If I as a black man got accused of something he wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt. So therefore I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I didn't. I ignored it. I ignored it because it's a nonsensical comparison.

Of course it's nonsensical to you because you want people to give the benefit of the doubt to a white supremacist who wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt to if the situation was in reverse.
That's why I argued there was no doubt because everyone denied it. So you don't have to give anything you don't want to to a white supremacist.
But it's nonsensical because the only way you would get on Trump's radar is if you committed a murder or something. So you should be pleased I think it's nonsensical that that could happen.
Seriously, some of you guys write as if you want the guy to be a racist. I don't get it.

That's why I argued there was no doubt because everyone denied it. So you don't have to give anything you don't want to to a white supremacist.
But it's nonsensical because the only way you would get on Trump's radar is if you committed a murder or something. So you should be pleased I think it's nonsensical that that could happen.
Seriously, some of you guys write as if you want the guy to be a racist. I don't get it.
Of course Trump would deny it. What do you expect? For him to admit to it? I don't know whether he said it or not, but your angle this entire time has been to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't make those comments based on when it was algedged that the comments were made and when it was released. Based on media bias against him. And I'm saying that I don't care either way but I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt either.

Trump didn't give the Central Park 5 the benefit of the doubt. Nor did he give the benefit of the doubt to all those black people he turned away in his housing discrimination case. But let you tell it "we want the guy to be racist"

Of course Trump would deny it. What do you expect? For him to admit to it? I don't know whether he said it or not, but your angle this entire time has been to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't make those comments based on when it was alleged that the comments were made and when it was released. Based on media bias against him. And I'm saying that I don't care either way but I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt either.

Trump didn't give the Central Park 5 the benefit of the doubt. Nor did he give the benefit of the doubt to all those black people he turned away in his housing discrimination case. But let you tell it "we want the guy to be racist"
Perfect example of wanting something to be true. And you care. It's obvious that you and many others want Trump to be a racist because... well, let me don't speculate.

@Goldie,

There needs to be a flag reaction so we can weed out the trolls .

So I am a troll because I am respectfully disagreeing with the views of a couple people? Perhaps we need a flag to warn people to not debate with those who aren't up to the task of arguing their points.

U can wack em for now.

I'll talk to the staff and see if it'll be a good idea to hide posts after they get a certain amount of wacks.
This makes more sense. No need to burden people who don't have the courage to face sentences.

But isn't a discussion forum supposed to include all points of views? If everybody said the same thing then it may as well be a sing-a-long. Unless it's something personal or malicious, what is the real harm in an opposing viewpoint?

If the Access Hollywood video had never surfaced,

the white boy in this thread would be saying that never happened either.

Typical of Trump's base.

They think and act just like him.

If it's a negative story about Trump, it's "fake news".

If it's a positive story, then it's fair and honest.

As if this orange piece of shit can do no wrong.

Anyway, I don't watch Seth Meyers, but I came across this video..

He pretty much sums up all you need to know about this white supremacist.

But isn't a discussion forum supposed to include all points of views? If everybody said the same thing then it may as well be a sing-a-long. Unless it's something personal or malicious, what is the real harm in an opposing viewpoint?

On that other website, there was a discussion about a person whose car got stuck in the snow.

A black man was about to offer his assistance, when he noticed the stranded motorist

had a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN sticker on his car.

So, he left the Trump supporter stranded.

Most of us thought it was funny.

Some troll Trump supporter entered the thread and said that was no different

than when white people stood by and did nothing while black men were lynched.

How in the fuck can you make an analogy like that?

You can't have a serious discussion with a troll.

Take that kinda bullshit to the donkey section.

Are you by chance white?

My nigga the world don't give a damn about no African leaders. You comparing the president of the US to a leader in Africa, false equivalency
this is a false statement africa is the most important continent in the world #facts
But yeah Why do you care if your enemy think that about you anyway? I feel a certain way about most white folks and I name call about them as well
Stop putting white people words on a pedestal they're not gods my nigga

this is a false statement africa is the most important continent in the world #facts
But yeah Why do you care if your enemy think that about you anyway? I feel a certain way about most white folks and I name call about them as well
Stop putting white people words on a pedestal they're not gods my nigga

Africa is the most important continent as far as resources goes, but you can't compare the two. An African nation holds no break power or influence from a world view and no African nation has a large white population that's in a similar scenario that we're in as black Americans. I definitely feel you on the knowing your enemy blatantly out front shit though.

Yall do know that black people already know white people are racist. Saying oh well i want my racism up front is odd because when has it not been up front.

Perfect example of wanting something to be true. And you care. It's obvious that you and many others want Trump to be a racist because... well, let me don't speculate.
So where did I speculate on anything? Didn't he not get sued for housing discrimination? Didn't he ruin the lives of 5 innocent black boys over an allegation?

Back