Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Reportedly Ranted About Haitian (‘All Have AIDS’) and Nigerian (Live in ‘Huts’) Immigrants…

When did dudes start saying things were inappropriate? That's homo right there. All this talk about flagging is just silencing opposing opinions. If that's the only way you can win a debate you wrong and lame. Patrice got a great bit about how he wants to let white people say racist things so he can say racist things.

When did dudes start saying things were inappropriate? That's homo right there. All this talk about flagging is just silencing opposing opinions. If that's the only way you can win a debate you wrong and lame. Patrice got a great bit about how he wants to let white people say racist things so he can say racist things.
Would that include saying antisemitic things against Jewish people without any backlash? Or gay bashing? Or is this limited to allowing non blacks to freely say the N word?

Yall do know that black people already know white people are racist. Saying oh well i want my racism up front is odd because when has it not been up front.

It's much more covert than back in the day. Of course I know white people been racist I'm just saying I'd rather they be blunt about it than try to cover it up or disguise it which is common.

What doubt? He denies and everyone in the room denied it. One of the persons who denied it, Tillerson, couldn't even deny he called Trump an idiot. If you wouldn't lie about that, why would you lie about this?

Trump has denied meeting people he's in pictures with.
dude is a pathological liar. of course he would deny this accusation. but why should we give a man with his history of saying offensive shit the benefit of the doubt?

Back