Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Trump Found Guilty of All 34 Counts In 'Hush Money' Trial | Update: Trump Classified Docs Case Dismissed in Florida By Judge Cannon

He should have been charged with Treason for Jan 6th.
Sounds like something I’d say….wait:

Today’s word of the day: Treason

noun:
the offense of acting to overthrow one’s government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

a violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or to one’s state.

the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you support the MAGA coalition of mammals, you are NOT allowed to tell me that the actions of yesterday was anything OTHER than TREASON.

All Senators and Representatives of Congress that have egged this on with claims of voter fraud need to be EXPELLED from Congress, starting with Raphael Cruz.

Donald John Trump (yes, I am THIS serious to invoke his full government name) should be impeached TODAY, then removed, THEN charged with the crime of treason on January 21st, 2021, when he no longer has immunity....along with the HUNDREDS of crimes he’s committed during his time in office. His empire needs to be liquidated to pay back the American people for all the taxpayer money he has flat-out misappropriated over the last four years.

Any non-Congressional human that stepped foot inside that building yesterday must ALSO be charged with treason.

Every Congressperson that holds a title should no longer hold leadership in this Congress. Re-votes are needed for Speaker of the House, Senate Minority and Majority, as well as Minority and Majority WHIPs. Their squabbling over the last few months contributed to this as well.

Finally, the Capitol police force should be FULLY defunded, pending a full federal investigation about their mishandling of their duties. Funds will be re-allocated based on remaining officers fit to serve the people of the US Congress.

These proceedings are only the beginning to how to fix the pitch-black stain made on this country yesterday.

Back