Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Trump Found Guilty of All 34 Counts In 'Hush Money' Trial | Update: Supreme Court Rules Trump Has ‘Absolute Immunity’ From Criminal Prosecution

I'm gonna be areal with y'all

I know niggas don't wanna hear this, but Bragg has built an extremely strong and almost damage proof case against Trump.

Just like I told y'all months in advance that Joe Biden would be our next President, I am telling you right now that Donald Trump will not win this case. He will lose. He will be convicted.

It's gonna happen and I know a lot of y'all are see it to believe it niggas but believe this shit nigga. It's on.

Hold on!! Trumps next court date is dec 4th??!!

This man is 80 yrs old. Trump will be dead n buried by the time is actually goes to trial

I'm gonna be areal with y'all

I know niggas don't wanna hear this, but Bragg has built an extremely strong and almost damage proof case against Trump.

Just like I told y'all months in advance that Joe Biden would be our next President, I am telling you right now that Donald Trump will not win this case. He will lose. He will be convicted.

It's gonna happen and I know a lot of y'all are see it to believe it niggas but believe this shit nigga. It's on.
Ehhh a conviction is probable but as we see with these killer cops the sentence doesn't fit the crime.. whats he lookin at? Cosby did 3 years

I spoke with my father in phone he lives in the states. He said we have a rule here if you are convicted you can never ever be president. So lets see.

Back